ALLIANCE HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2006

General Remodeling

Alliance Home Improvement is a full service remodeling contractor. Roofing, siding, complete kitchen remodeling, windows, doors,additions, garages...

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

Moore & Sons Roofing

Local family owned company that uses their own employes. With over 8000 roofs and 35 years experience, let one of the Moores come out and solve all of your roofing needs.

Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors

Here at Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors, we have a reputation for customer service and quality spanning over 20 years in Grand Rapids and throughout West Michigan. We specialize in all home improvement projects - roof replacement, window replacement, siding, doors, gutters, decking, outdoor living, and interior remodeling. We understand that your home's remodeling project is unique and because of this, you need a home improvement specialist in Grand Rapids that you can trust to get the job done right.

Offers by Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors on Angi

07/10/2013

Don was truly professional, from the moment we spoke on the phone until the job was done. I wanted the energy efficient, environmentally friendly shingles, and Don knew exactly what I was talking about and helped me choose. The roof has a high pitch, and that wasn't an issue for Alliance. Don notified me beforehand that some boards would likely need to be replaced, but assured me they wouldn't do ...

Description of Work
Complete tear off, new roof on 80 year old house.

06/28/2006

THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE WE WERE SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICE. ALL OF THE WORKERS WERE VERY POLITE AND HARDWORKING. WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
THEY PUT A NEW ROOF ON OUR HOME.

06/28/2006

THEY DO A FAIRLY GOOD JOB. THEY DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS ASKED OF THEM. THEY DID SOME WORK ON THE ROOF THAT I WASN'T PLEASED WITH (I FIXED IT MYSELF), BUT OTHERWISE THEY DO GOOD WORK.

Description of Work
THEY TOOK OFF THE OLD ROOF AND PUT ON A NEW ONE.

ROOFING, KITCHENS, SIDING, GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS, DOORS, WINDOWS, DECKS, GARAGES, ADDITIONS, REMODELING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard