All in One Builders Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2012

1950 Waldorf St Nw

Grand Rapids, MI 49544

So you have come to this page to get to know what we are all about here at All in One Builders, Inc. It’s simple, really- We are good people that want to serve good people. “Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have

04/15/2016

Carol T.

Windows were ordered but took a little longer than estimated to arrive. Then they were short one window. Installed the others in two visits and installed the final window when it arrived. Aside from the fact that there were some minor winter weather related delays, it was good. The installer was excellent, friendly as well as efficient. Courteous to family members and considerate about the potential heat loss from the window being removed. I was impressed with how extremely accurate the measurements were to fit the windows. The delay in finishing all the windows because of the order error played to our personal advantage. We were able to make the pmt from our savings on the balance due. The house is much warmer and quieter. Wish we had done this years ago. The only less than good item was staying in contact with the company/contractor. I accidentally deleted the contractor's phone number, so I ended up sending 3 emails to their web site before they responded and he called back over a week later. Then I had to email them again asking when they wanted their final pmt. It was still 2 weeks before he picked it up. Not sure why they didn't want it mailed. We didn't make the final pmt till almost a month after the completion. It didn't effect me but seemed peculiar.

Description of Work
Removed old windows and installed 9 new replacement windows and installed wood trim where missing or broken from removing the old windows.

Category contractors, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking

03/17/2016

jessie s R.

Description of Work
On 2015,my wife wanted a garage! But the builder fail totally to builded right!!!! " it leaks " very disappointed !!!!!!! They would not repair it.... I would not recomend them at all......

Hello, I am the owner of All in One Builders. We did build a garage on your property and it did pass inspection by the city and building code. However Prestige Concrete did the concrete floor and footings. Your issue would be with them since we attempted to resolve the issue but you as a customer went behind our back and dealt with them directly. What you had Prestige Concrete do would not resolve your water issue. You also have a serious grading issue at your mobile home and we did not bid any of that work. Now that Prestige Concrete has improperly tried to fix your issue there is nothing more we can do for you. Jeff Rettig

04/23/2015

Tara B.

I will preface this review with what I'm sure most of you have read before in many others: I don't write reviews. This one however is legit. I don't. I don't work for an advertiser, I don't work for All in One Builders. I have hired All in One Builders for the second time, nearly a year after my first experience with them. Here's why: 1. The business aspect - I am a business owner myself with a company that's been around since 1898. Pretty impressive considering we are in fact a, (gasp), contractor. I appreciate and understand what it takes to run a successful business. All in One will be around for many, many years. Plain and simple they have the formula right. They do what they say they're going to do, (and then some), the work is done correctly and to code AND esthetically stunning AND they do it for a very competitive price. 2. The extras - All in One goes above and beyond. Period. I get the feeling they love what they do. That goes a long way and has a serious impact on the outcome of any project. As a business owner I know how important it is and how exciting it is to hire people that love what they're doing and enjoy coming to work. They perform better. They take pride in their work. Priceless. 3. My experience - I'm not big on personal and touching stories and hope this will not impact the reader in a negative way thinking I'm biased because of the situation I was in. However after thought I find it correct as it shows the heart of the company. All in One Builders is not a monstrosity company, (although I won't put that past them in the future). The benefit we as clients get from that is you see what you get. No hidden managers or big glass buildings. You can see to the heart of the company. So here goes I made the decision to leave the home with our 5 year old son due to an abusive marriage. After leaving the home, (in both of our names), there was serious water damage, (which I had absolutely no clue of), due to numerous leaks in the roof. No attempts were made to address the problem for months. Ceilings caving in, drywall and wood destroyed. A very large home at 5800sq ft - the damage was on all floors, in nearly every room. I found the house in this state after my husband passed away with addiction issues. I hired All in One to replace the roof, repair all of the drywall and ceilings, replace and clean carpet, etc. so I could sell the home as soon as possible. I had a very hard time being in the home. They saw that. They cleaned out the house. Everything. Furniture, drawers, junk of all sorts - again, a very large house. They were not hired or paid to do so. The house sold within a month of their completion. I never had to go back. I am grateful. That's the heart of the company and why at 38 I'm writing my first review. They are now working with me on our new home and have no doubt about how I'll feel about the results.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, drywall repair, painting, etc.

Category roofing, woodworking

03/09/2015

doug S.

Great start to finish complete job

Description of Work
built pole barn

02/12/2015

jamie M.

It was a busy time of year but they fit us in before winter came. Very Professional and they did everything we asked and some extras. Very nice people and company to work with. We would definitely recommend them to anyone. We had called several people and most guys didn't even show up and the rest were all pretty sketchy. Thanks for the great work.

Description of Work
Built a new 2 stall garage to match our house.

10/23/2014

Dawn J.

Description of Work
The work is still in progress but has been a pleasure working with this company.

It was a pleasure working with both(Members Name), they have a beautiful home on a lake that we embellished with new blue board & batten siding ,cedar shakes & stone , A gem on their lake! I look forward to working with them in the future.

09/10/2014

Helene C.

Went extremely well and timely to get ready to sell house. All was done via online and phone, since we moved out-of-state. Pictures sent weekly. Very trustworthy and professional.

Description of Work
Input new windows on first floor, painting all rooms (@2700 sq ft), replaced baseboards, repainted tub, remodeled family room, dining and living rooms. Remodeled sunporch, replacing windows. Replaced and cleaned carpet. Repaired leak in basement and fixed wall inside and outside, replacing siding where needed.

Category contractors, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, woodworking

09/08/2014

Penny V.

All in One Builders do a great job. Jeff is very creative in his work. Another plus is that he always returns my calls or texts. I feel this is very impressive in the world of contractors.

Description of Work
All in One Builders has renovated several of my houses over the past 3 years.

09/05/2014

Tracy Z.

The services provided were excellent. I would highly recommend All in One Builders to everyone. The workers were dedicated and responsible. The owner of the company made sure his employee's were on task and time.

Description of Work
Windows, siding, roof, flooring, cabinets

Category roofing, siding, woodworking

09/04/2014

Debra N.

Description of Work
They never returned my call.

No one here at All in One Builders Inc, has never even been contacted by this person. We have plenty of contact numbers and e mails for anyone to get in touch with us. If you need something please call me at 616-299-4171. Jeff Rettig

08/25/2014

Jeffrey V.

Started when they said they would, very professional. Went right to work, did a great job, My house looks the best it ever as.

Description of Work
Total redo of roof, adding overhangs, soffit, fascia, and gutters

It was a pleasure working with [member name removed], the homeowner has lived in this family home for a long time, glad we could update the exterior so he can enjoy it for many more years to come.

11/05/2013

Bill S.

Eric from All in One Builders started at 6:30pm on a Saturday evening, was done just as darkness fell. His workmanship was excellent, and he was very pleasant to work with. Brought all necessary equipment and materials, layed down tarps, was respectful of adjacent scrubs, etc . Successfully trimmed around pool heater stack roof-thru, and all nails are hidden, including on ridges and edges. Clean-up exceeded expectations. Overall excellent job.

Description of Work
Replace storage shed (pool house) asphalt shingle roof using Timberline HD shingles, including tear-off of old roof. Applied water shield underlay per manufacturer's specifications, and aluminum drip edge all around.

10/24/2013

Agnes G.

Thank you for being a Honest company with an excellent sale rep/Chris Conrad. Eric is the one would did the roof. His work exceeded my expectations....he was patience with me..answered all my questions....both Chris & Eric are honorable gentlemen.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my old house. They took off the old roofing. They did an excellent job from the salesman, Chris to the contractor, Eric. They answered all my questions & I had a lot of them. They were on time...cleaned-up after themselves....Thank you so much for helping me out.

10/16/2013

Deleana W.

They did a good job and it was reasonable. They completely re-sided my home as well as installed insulation. I have a 2 story home that they did this work on. They cleaned up well after they left. They have good hospitality, they were friendly, and their workers had good personalities; they were over good guys. I had no troubles with them and they even pointed out some other things that another contractor had messed up previously; and they took care of it for me. They are a very pro-active company.

Description of Work
They did siding work for me.

Category insulation, siding

08/25/2013

Peter S.

Strip old shingling, redeck the roof, remove overhang solid underside boards, provide periodic ventilation around perimeter, wrap facia, install perimeter ventilation panels, reshingle with architectural shingles and install proper flashing on all protrusions. Final cost was $2300 more than original estimate due to my request to add the facia wrap and having to redeck the roof because of all the bad twisted and weak old boards. The original quote included replacing a few boards that we knew about. After stripping the old shingles and discovering the overall condition the contractor contacted me and after inspection I agreed to redecking. I couldn't be happier with the final result. The Job was started and completed 2 weeks earlier than planned. They planned perfectly around the rain.

Description of Work
Strip and reroof a 907 square foot footprint house

Category roofing, woodworking

06/12/2013

sheilla W.

It went wonderful. It was an excellent job, very friendly and easy to work with. NO complaints. He went out of his way to get the job done because we had alot of problems with the city ordinance.

Description of Work
Built a garage and put up a fence

Category remodeling, roofing, driveway gates

12/05/2012

Mark R.

They were on time to do work, and prepared. Tear off and decking repair went well. There was some confusion on materials, so completion of job was delayed about 3 days while proper materials were got together. The confusion gave me a free layer of iso board, so worked out in my favor. Ed, company owner, was in contact with me and helped straighten everything out. They did good clean up.

Description of Work
I had pvc roof installed with reflectix insulation. I also had chimmey repair done.

Category insulation, roofing

09/14/2012

Jackie V.

After meeting Jeff i hired his company All in One Builders to install a new roof on one of my rental units. They did exactly what they said so i hired them to install new replacement windows. The warranty that came with them i found un beatable. I had several other contractors out to do estimates. All in One is the only one that got back to me in a timely manner. There service experience was awesome. I would definitely recommend them!! Great workmanship!!

Description of Work
I went online to hire a roofing company to install a new roof on one of my rental properties. All in One Builders and several other companies contacted me. I hired All in one over the rest because they had the best option and warranty that worked for me. The competitors either did not get back to me with an estimate or were to small of a company. I wanted to make sure i hired someone that could stand behind there products & services. So i hired them for the roof and after that was complete i hired them for the windows. They also offer financing.

Category roofing, replacement windows

Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi
    Barrett & Sons Home Remodel

Locally & Family Owned Residential Home Remodeling Company. Call Today For An In Home Quote.

Home Maintenance Service

Since 1981, HMS has delivered custom home projects with quality craftsmanship. From kitchens to bathrooms, and everything in between, you can trust us to tackle your project big or small.

New Construction, Remodeling, Windows, Roofing, Siding, Decks & Fences, Garages & Polebarns, Kitchens, Baths & Custom Homes