Alfresco Landscapes

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2012

1.7

2914 - 3 Mile Rd., NW

Grand Rapids, MI 49534

Alfresco Landscapes is a design and build firm specializing in creating one of kind outdoor living areas to accommodate your lifestyle. We do everything landscape: plantings, patios, sprinkler systems, landscape lighting, yard pest repelling, maintenance and so much more.

Gregory C.

Would not go with Alfresco for snow plow service. Last season they scraped up my driveway something terrible. I took several pictures and sent them to them. They never replied. Additionally, they would plow my drive after the first two inches of snow fell, while several additional inches would fall after they plowed. Also, they never came and cleared the end of my drive after the city plow came by. I called to discuss these issues, and was met with attitude.

Description of Work
Residential snow removal

Category snow removal, stamped concrete

Alfresco Landscapes' first priority is customer satisfaction. We sincerely regret that Mr. [Member Name Removed] was dissatisfied with our services. While our drivers make every effort to avoid damage, the snow plowing industry as a whole does not take responsibility for damages to pavement or contracted surfaces, only landscape/lawn repairs. Due to the freeze/thaw conditions Michigan experiences, concrete slabs raise and lower depending on the moisture retention in the soil beneath, causing raised concrete slabs or corners of concrete that plows can "catch" on. It is unfortunate the damage occurred to Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s drive, however, Alfresco, or any snow plow company cannot be held liable for raising/lowering of concrete slabs due settling of concrete and/or freeze thaw conditions. Alfresco Landscapes provided service to Mr. [Member Name Removed] for two years as per each snow plow contract he signed. His concern regarding our arrival/start times was explained at the time of his initial call during the season. During a prolonged snow fall event, start times are sometimes delayed to attain the most effective single push service per 24 hour period as possible. In addition, according to our logs, Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s approach was in fact cleared after the city plows cleared the streets. We take customer satisfaction seriously and work diligently to provide exceptional service at a competitive price.

Gregory C.

Description of Work
Residential snow removal

Category snow removal, stamped concrete

Gregory C.

As a follow up to my previous review, I would like to state that Alfresco did perform a good job the first year of my residential snow removal service. That is why I hired them for a second year. The first year they came out with their own truck that had very good snow removal equipment, and would come after most of the snow fell. I had no scrapes or damage to my driveway that year, and had no complaints. However, the second year they would come early in the route before much snow fell. Due to the timing of the route they must have come back to clear the end of my drive before the street plow came. I know this since I had to clear the end of my drive myself after I got home from work. I understand that this can be difficult to time correctly. Additionally, the second year they may have subcontracted plow drivers, because the truck that scraped my driveway was not the same Alfresco truck. It was a small pick-up truck that obviously did not have rubber on the bottom of its plow blade since you can see clearly from my pictures that it was FLAT sections of my drive that received most of the damage. I hope that Alfresco accepts this feedback and makes corrections to their service. From a customer satisfaction perspective it is relatively meaningless that they "performed service to contract" when they did not provide the customer service that they claim to take so seriously.

Description of Work
Residential Snow Plow Service

Category snow removal

Liberty Tree Landscaping Services

Liberty Tree Landscaping Services is a family owned business that specializes in all aspects of lawn care from simple mowing and mulching to whole yard cleanup and tree trimming. We can also do landscaping projects from patios to retaining walls. Call us today so we can help turn your backyard dreams into a reality.

2022 Super Service Award

Swinging Blades Lawn Care & Landscaping

With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteed!

KR Companies LLC

Excavation contractor from land clearing, to site Prep, to water and sewer work. We have mini excavators, mid size excavator, full size excavator, small and large skid steers, dozer, hydroexcavator, stone slinger, sewer jetter, sewer cameras, hydroseeder, and trucks to move dirt. Licensed and insured with 12 years of experience.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Landscape design, landscape construction, plantings, gardening, landscape maintenance, annual plantings, herb gardens, patio design, mosquito repellent systems/spray applications, organic and traditional fertilization, lawn mowing, lawn care, leaf removal, plant care, sprinkler systems, sustainable landscapes, rain gardens, tree planting, tree pruning, deep root tree fertilization, weeding

We do EVERYTHING landscape related ! :)