4k Handyman Electric

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

I am an electrical contractor. I have 30 years experience. I mostly do residential and commercial work....

Sol Electric, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Electrical services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

HighPower Electric

Specializing in electrical services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

07/05/2021

Darren C.

It went perfectly. Ed is excellent, professional and his work is superb always. We have had him out several times for various projects including (but not limited to) rewiring numerous outlets, replacing our "service" box ) from 100a to 200a. Added service to a deck including a 50a, 240v hot tub. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Various projects over a number of years

Category electrician,pool cleaners

07/15/2020

Sherry M.

Ed did a fantastic job! I can't believe how smooth it went and how easily he made it seem. I was extremely happy with all of the work he did and was even surprised at his ability to not only repair the electrical work but to also clean up and repair anything needed while doing so. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs electrical work done. If you are looking for someone to do a great job, very reasonably priced; Ed is your man. Thank you so much Ed!

Description of Work
I had quite the project. I needed five (5) ceiling fans installed (2 in rooms that never had a ceiling light before); update the electrical panel in the basement; hookup the dishwasher and put in numerous new updated plugs throughout the house and repair a couple of switches; and updated the electrical outlets and switches in the bathroom and kitchen.

01/21/2019

Paul S.

Had an excellent experience w Ed. Called him and he spent 10 minutes on the phone trying to understand the house situation, and came to the home the next morning. Running new wire to front door was quite tricky, but he methodically worked through a process until he found a way to make it work. Really appreciate his problem-solving, patience, and skill. Final solution is perfect, he cleaned up the location nicely, and charged a very fair price. Would highly-recommend, and will preferentially use his service for our electrical needs.

Description of Work
new doorbell wiring/ installation of ring doorbell

Category electrician,home security systems

10/23/2018

Renee O.

I was very happy with every part of Ed's service. He responded quickly to my initial request, gave me a very reasonable price, and coordinated city inspection and the electric company turning power on and off. He did everything as he said and went above and beyond what I expected to give me a good end product. I felt he looked out for what I would need without me asking, and did things the way he would have for his own home. He did the work promptly and well.

Description of Work
Update electrical in an old house. New fuse box and some new outlets. New service to house.

07/31/2018

Brian C.

Ed is by far my "favorite" contractor to have to call. Granted, I'd rather not be calling anyone to get something fixed, but when I call Ed I know the work is going to get done, and done RIGHT! He is extremely helpful, does everything professionally how it is supposed to be done, and is very helpful with everything in the process. I really can't express how thankful I am for all Ed did to get our house fixed after a basement electrical fire. Being that it was a fire/insurance job, there was a bit more involved, and Ed did everything he could to help. Ed took out all of the bad wiring that was burned or damaged, took out old knob and tube, and rewired everything, including an A/C unit we decided to add in the process.

Description of Work
Rewiring After a Fire

07/12/2018

dan H.

I could not have asked for a better job or price. This is a pro that knows what he is doing and takes pride in his work. This is my go to in the future for all my electrical needs. Hiring this pro will not disappoint.

Description of Work
Several small electrical issues needed to be attended to by a professional.

09/19/2017

CHARLES Z.

Great Thanks Ed. Enjoyed working with you today

Description of Work
Rewired heat trace cable on exterior of home

02/13/2017

Leah T.

My hot tub was freezing up because it had no electricity getting to it. The pump was freezing and he came out on a very cold winter day on a holiday weekend and spent a lot of time solving my problem. I was so grateful because my hot tub could have been ruined and I live in a different state so I was in big trouble. All in all he was a hero and saved my hot tub.

Description of Work
Hot tub repair

Category electrician,pool cleaners

01/11/2017

Dana H.

He came out at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to accommodate our work schedule and found and fixed the issues quickly. No upcharge for early Saturday work and what he did charge was extremely reasonable. We were actually shocked that he didn't charge more and we would absolutely recommend him for anyone in the area who needs electrical work. We couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Burnt wires in wall and electrical box caulking.

01/10/2017

Jessica P.

Ed was responsive and came the next day. He said the problem was a short in the wire and that he replaced the wire. He said I needed a smaller breaker for one of the lights and he said he replaced that. He wasn't sure what was the cause of the lights flickering but thought it might because the shorted wires from the porch light. When he left both lights were working. Later that day, they both stopped working consistently. In a nutshell, the problem wasn't fixed but I paid $70 for it.

Description of Work
I had a front porch light that wasn't working, a living room light that wasn't working and some flickering lights in two other rooms.

4k Handyman Electric