RARE EARTH LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

Small business with excellent service. Extremely high satisfaction rate amongst customers. Specialization in landscape architecture, installation, renovation, upkeep, and consultation....

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

Specializing in outdoor maintenance services like: lawn and yard work, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, deck maintenance, and more!. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Lawns are our specialty. We are a local sod installation veteran ran business installing lawns for new homes that need lawns and existing homes that already have lawns that need to be removed and replaced with sod. Take a look at some of our photos and see how we can take anything and turn it into a beautiful lawn. Call us today!!!

05/17/2017

Bill provided me with Landscaping services when I built my house and has provided me with other services since. He has always done an excellent job for me.

Description of Work
Landscaping. New Lawn from scratch . Trees, bushes, etc.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

05/16/2017

The scheduling was hard. He changed the schedule or did not followup and confirm and it was delayed. However, when they arrived, they did an outstanding job. The crew was very friendly and very good at it.

Description of Work
They installed drain tiles from my roof down spouts

Category landscaping

09/01/2015

Very well!

Description of Work
Bill at Rare Earth installed my entire landscaping and it was fabulous. He's maintained my lawn ever since, we have received excellent service!!

Category landscaping

11/01/2013

Great! They were extremely fast and effective. We love it and can't wait to play next spring in our new yard.

Description of Work
They had done our complete yard, as we were a new construction. They had to do yard, trees, plants, mulch, boarder and more.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

07/22/2013

Excellent service. Clean-up was great.

Description of Work
Tree removal and pruning of shrubs

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Wide variety of services offered. All landscape installation and renovation and so forth. Fertilizer and lawn care available. Also firewood delivery available.

Check, Financing Available