Werner & Son's Roofing and Exteriors LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

We are a family-owned business, providing high quality service for Roof repairs, Roof replacements and Metal roofing. We offer financing through Enerbank. We accept payment from most credit cards or by check. Please visit our website at www.wernerroofing.com...

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi
Armored Roofing & Construction

Armored Roofing & Construction is a family-owned company in Michigan that is founded on the principles of craftsmanship and quality. We have decades of experience and if it does not have to do with fortifying your home with world class quality, we don’t do it! Armored is your strongest partner in construction.

Bay to Bay Building Concepts

We are 4th generation Roofing & Exterior Experts. We are GAF MasterElite Roofing Contractors and a Mastic Preferred Siding Contractor. Licensed, Insured and a member of the BBB. We offer Lifetime Warranties, Competetive Pricing, Quick Quality Installation and Proven Superior Customer Service. Call Bay to Bay Today.

03/15/2021

Esther S.

We needed advice on a couple of estimates to replace the roof on my son's house near Boston, MA. We came across Kris Werner's excellent and comprehensive essay on the different types of shingles and roofing materials and I decided to call him to ask if he could comment on two estimates we had obtained. Mr. Werner very graciously agreed to review the estimates and comment on the pro and con of each. We are grateful for Mr. Werner's comments and for his kindness. We live in New York, but we'd definitely hire Werner Roofing if we lived in MI.

Description of Work
Requested advice on roofing materials and estimate

12/18/2017

Jeffrey M.

Chris Werner responded to my telephone within the day. He and one of his supervisors were there the following day, and the day after that the flashing had been manufactured by a third party vendor to Werner's specifications and was installed by Werner. Quick response, fast service, professionals all the way.

Description of Work
We needed specialized roof flashing for a sliding glass door that led onto a second story porch because of some leaking that was caused the by the door insulation that was done by a different contractor.

08/05/2017

Randy H.

- Replacement was fast, efficient, and done in a single day. - Cleanup of removed material was very good. - Color choice of replaced shingles so close to original roof, you cannot tell the difference; impressive!

Description of Work
- Original roof installed on newly built home in 1999. Cap (peaks) and ridge vent shingles were different from the 30-year "architectural" shingles used on the sloped and valley portions of roof. - Werner Roofing salesman (Matt) recognized and diagnosed problem with cap and ridge vent shingles immediately - a type of shingle that was considered the best at the time they were first introduced, but turned out to not "age" well. Shingles of this type are no longer made. - Replaced shingles on ridge vent and peaks (caps). Also replaced aging/cracking rubber boots on plastic vent pipes.

07/22/2017

Karen M.

It went well the sale man said everything covered in the price they quoted me then I prepaid then they came out and did and awesome job. did not like the foreman he said he would be here at certain time an not show up 3x than at the end of roofing my house asked for more money I think he was trying to pocket some extra money for him self which did not pay !

Description of Work
Re-roofing.

07/12/2017

Ronald S.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND QUALITY WORK - VERY NICE CONTRACTOR AND WORKERS - RECOMMENDED THEM SEVERAL TIMES TO LOCAL NEIGHBORS - WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THEM AGAIN

Description of Work
NEW ROOF ON HOME

04/21/2017

Gail P.

Great! Matt was here the day we called and gave us an estimate on the spot. He was knowledgeable of his products and easy to talk to. The crew that came out were super hard workers and courteous. It was a very windy day and they did their best to keep all the waste under control. They needed to do a few extra repairs but stuck to the original estimate...no surprises. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replace entire roof.

03/23/2017

Jerry J.

I decided not to do the work at this time based on Werner's opinion of the condition of my roofing.

Description of Work
I had been told in 2016 by a local roofing company that my roof was on it's last legs and needed to be replaced. The roof is approx. 19 years old. In 2017 I sent specifications out to 3 companies for re-roofing. Werner was the first to respond and arrange a visit to inspect the work. Their representative, Steve Prince, showed up exactly on time and spoke openly with me about the work I had specified. After inspecting the roof, he indicated that he felt it was in good shape and that I should get another 3-5 years life out of it. Based on this information, and my confidence in his expertise, I decided to defer the work and therefore notified Werner and the other contractors of that. I offered to pay for Steve's time spent looking at my roof and talking to me as it was very helpful. Werner declined to bill me and stated they were committed to treating their customers honestly and fairly. Based on my experience I believe that and will definitely call on them again when I am ready to replace the roofing.

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We truly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and inspect your house. At Werner Roofing we take great pride in providing honesty to our customers. Thanks Again!! Werner Roofing

12/29/2016

Terry B.

Ultimately it did not solve my problem. It did not stop the water leak.

Description of Work
They re flashed the roof around my chimney.

12/29/2016

Rebecca P.

It was very, very good. A tree fell on our roof and put a big hole in it. They came out and repaired it. They came out right away and did a good job. I just had to pay the deductible from my insurance. I would absolutely use them again. I'm a very picky customer and they have great quality.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

12/26/2016

Neal M.

They did a very good job. They are very professional and very helpful. We would recommend them. Pricing: They were not the highest and they were not the lowest

Description of Work
I dont really remember the cost, They did a couple of things so. I dont remember for sure how much it was but it was pretty reasonable in the bigger scheme of things. it would have been approximately a year and a half ago. It might have been before that. Actually about 2014 I think. The put on a new roof and checked around the house area and then put- The roofing leaks around the garage so. So they put the heat tape for us and took down our gutters

We offer free estimates for roof replacements and repairs. We do complete roof tear-offs/re-roofs, re-decking, soffit/fascia work, most roof repair work and complete gutter installation. We can also install skylights and sun tunnels when installing a new roof.

roof shampooing, masonry work, drywalling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available