Tri City Pool & Spa

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

Tri City Pool & Spa is made up of 3 people. Greg McCallister and Brian Smit are the owners and Carol is the Office Manager. We have great knowledge of pool and spa....

03/30/2015

JULIE S.

They are friendly and nice guys. They go above and beyond to help us out with any of our needs.

Description of Work
We used Tri City Pool & Spa for closing the spa.

06/10/2014

Tom L.

refused to come out

Description of Work
Refused to come out

Category pool cleaners

I am completely unfamiliar with this situation. I would like very much to receive a phone call to understand and perhaps even rectify the situation. Without the details on what needed to be done, and why we 'refused' to come out, I cannot comment further.

10/21/2013

Maureen M.

I couldn't be happier, and I'm picky. Originally we needed our old hot tub fixed. When the service man came out, he diagnosed the problem and gave us a quote. He also suggested trading in our existing hot tub for a new, nicer model. We were happy with the trade in amount he quoted us as well as the cost of the newer hot tub. They came and removed our old hot tub and installed the new one the same day. They were always punctual and returned all calls on time. Very friendly and down to earth people. We are very happy.

Description of Work
We exchanged our older hot tub for a newer, refurbished model.

08/14/2013

Dorothy G.

I have used Tri City Pools for over three years to service my pool for openings, closings, repairs, free water testing, supplies, education, and advice. They are extremely proficient in all areas to include cost, punctuality, professionalism, friendliness and responsiveness. I plan to continue using their services in the future. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
The last work Tri City Pools performed for me was repair of a minor leak on a pipe, but they have been servicing my pool for over 3 years, and I am very satisfied with all their work.

Tri City Pool & Spa

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

1705 S Beacon Blvd Ste. J

Grand Haven, MI 49417

Sale and Installation of New Pools or Spas, Leak Repair, Opening and Closing of pools, painting pools, Liner replacement, Hot tub repair for all makes and models

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa