French Heating & Cooling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2010

4.3

3 employees. Occasionally uses subs for electrical & plumbing. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after-hours service....

Specialized Plumbing Services, Inc.

Since 2007, Specialized Plumbing Services Inc has been serving the Zeeland, MI area and surrounding communities. The owner, Brian, has over 15 years of experience in the field to ensure every job is taken care of quickly and professionally. From large to small jobs, we can handle it all. We are locally owned and operated.

Pipe Monster Plumbing

Pipe Monster is passionate not only to bring you the values of the past like honesty and quality, but also the innovations of our present time. Instant water heaters, smart home plumbing devices, hot water recirculation, low threshold showers, and an un beatable value in our service department. If you are looking for a company with experience, look no further. Pipe Monster's got your back!

THORNAPPLE RIVER PLUMBING

Liscensed master plumber with 27 years experiance, clean and professional . All my work is guarenteed personally , master liscense 81-09907 . fully bonded and insured

08/17/2017

nice install - very organized and neat

Description of Work
Replaced entire central air system

03/11/2015

Description of Work
New 95% energy efficient gas furnace put in to replace old one.

02/20/2014

very professional

Description of Work
replaced furnace blower motor

12/13/2013

I purchased components from the manufacturer who made it sound like any competent refrigeration repairman could make the repair. After multiple attempts, and an outrageous bill, I ended up replacing the fridge myself.

Description of Work
Attempted to repair refrigerator on my boat.

11/21/2012

SEE ABOVE

Description of Work
Mr. French and his crew installed a new furnace in my home. The whole experience was excellent. When I asked for information about furnaces, they gave me info for several choices, estimated prices, and time to consider my options and compare prices with other providers. When I made my choice, they told me how they would do the job and how long it would take. They came on time, did the installation in the amount of time they had told me, and left the site clean. They were professional throughout. I have had yearly furnace checkups from French's for several years and repairs to my old furnace. I will continue to use their services.

02/20/2014

very professional

Description of Work
replaced furnace blower motor

Category heating & cooling contractor

11/21/2012

SEE ABOVE

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heating, cooling, refrigeration & boilers.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa