Bradfield Home Improvement and Remodeling LLC

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

1107 South Griffin St

Grand Haven, MI 49417

When you need expert remodeling services, call on our professionals. We offer the best in interior and exterior remodeling, home additions and more....

roofing (18)drywall (8)door installation (6)woodworking (6)window replacement (6)electrician (6)basement remodeling (4)interior painting (4)home remodeling (4)plumbers (4)insulation (4)general contractors (4)

08/31/2020

Couldn't even get the guy to come to the home for a quote. He rescheduled once and no showed another. Called me again and asked if i had found someone else to do the service. I am still in the progress of getting quotes for my basement but have no desire to have this team be a part of that process anymore.

Description of Work
Basement Remodel

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

I am very sorry for the way things happened. This was by no means the way I do things. As I explained today I was calling to apologize and let you know what happened. I had some serious health issues and I'm just getting back to life. Again I apologize for the unfortunate experience. I would be happy to come by and make things right.

06/25/2019

Bradfield Home Improvement did a fantastic job. Called 2 other companies to come out and quote the project Bradfield preferred windows (Richard Building Supply) were the best out of the bunch and his pricing was very competitive with the other 2 more inferior windows. There was actually a 2 year gap between the initial quote and the project due to a family death, but when I reached out to Bradfiel...

Description of Work
Replace 8 old windows with new windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/08/2019

Thank you for taking the to give a review [Member Name Removed]. It is greatly appreciated. Feel free to call with any projects in the future

11/18/2018

John hung up in the middle of the first call. When he called back he said that he'd try to get a look at the job the next week. He still has never shown up. Apparently they don't wan the business!

Description of Work
A front door and storm door installed.

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

I am so sorry. I lost my book with all my contact information. I would be more than happy to come take a look if I get your contact information. Again my apologies.

07/20/2018

John did a great job on our stairway which leads to our deck. This was a challenging job because the stairs tie in with the side of our house and a retaining wall. He had to contend with the erosion of the dune under the stairs. The wood for the stairs came in a light and a darker run. He made sure that the color of the wood was consistently placed on each stair. They look perfect! This is the sec...

Description of Work
Remove and rebuild exterior stairs

Category contractors,decks,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

We Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review. We enjoyed working for you

07/20/2018

John did a great job. We are very happy with our finished product. He was open to our ideas and suggestions about function and increasing storage. He was always prompt and easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
Remodeled our unfinished basement which included the installation of a bathroom.

Category contractors,closet systems,electrician,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

Thanks for trusting Bradfield Home Improvement to handle your project. It's always nice to get called back for another project.

06/28/2018

Bradfield Home Improvement was top notch. John and his subs all did exceptional work. John communicated in a timely fashion and was receptive to all my needs. His subs were readily available for phone calls. I never felt taken advantage of as a single, widowed woman. I actually felt John and his subs went the extra mile to insure my needs were met and that I understood everything. Of note....the e...

Description of Work
Bathroom Addition in existing space

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,hauling services,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/04/2018

Review for Bradfield Home Improvement and Remodeling LLC - 1107 South Griffin St, Grand Haven, MI - 37198610

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work with. Yes, business is booming and scheduling can be a nightmare. Enjoy your new bathroom.

06/25/2018

They did all work as promised no surprises and great job

Description of Work
Hardwood floor on whole house

Category hardwood floor,roofing

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Thank you for the Angie’s List Review. You guys were very easy to work with.

02/18/2018

John did the work while we were out of town and he worked out great. Did what he said / when he said/ was reasonable on price. An honest person who we would use again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Basement was flooded and had to gutted.

Category contractors,closet systems,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,egress windows,remodeling,roofing,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We enjoyed working with you.

08/04/2017

All work was done in a timely manner and the quality is excellent. Friendly, efficient service provided with professional building skill. I will again call John Bradfield Home Improvement for any future projects. I don't have the complete cost for all the projects on hand but I found it to be very reasonable.

Description of Work
I have contacted John Bradfield Home Improvement several times for different projects, a metal roof over my deck and walkway (approx. 30 ft x 10 ft) , new steps added on the deck on the back and replacing some old steps on the front, also lattice surround on my deck. John Bradfield Home Improvement also replaced 2 windows for me as my original old double pane windows had started to leak. Also replaced a door and installed a new storm door.

Category decks,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,deck cleaning,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

Review for Bradfield Home Improvement and Remodeling LLC - 1107 South Griffin St, Grand Haven, MI - 35969017

Thank you for the review. It helps us to know how we are doing satisfying our clients. It's always a pleasure working for you

06/15/2017

The project took a little longer than expected due to zoning issues, but was completed on budget. I am very satisfied with the strength of the fence, which was one of my major concerns. I am declining to fill in the actual cost as I consider that a private negotiated agreement between builder and customer.

Description of Work
The job entailed building a heavy duty non-traditional wood fence with structural challenges. Part of the fence needed to be raised above ground level and attached to a retaining wall.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We look forward to working on your future projects.

Remodeling. Siding. Roofing for new construction. Windows. Doors. Gutters. Kitchen, Bathroom, & Basement Remodeling. Insulation. Hardwood and Laminate Flooring Installation. Remodel and Building Garage. Interior and Exterior Painting. We also specialize providing these services in older homes as well.

Re-Roofing or Roof Repair