Black Dog Construction

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2011

3.2

We are a small west Michigan based business capable of taking on projects of all sizes and levels of complexity. Typically, our owner is present on each job for the majority of the time required for completion....

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Buy 5 WINDOWS, Get $500 OFF!!! Buy 10 WINDOWS, Get $1,000 OFF!!! Locally owned and family operated. At Window Depot, we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan and surrounding areas with the very best combination of quality, performance, and affordability for their replacement windows and entry door projects. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience. We truly believe in delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction so you can be sure you're making the right decisions for your home.

Ortiz Construction

At Ortiz Construction our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 4+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Markin Co.

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

Offers by Markin Co. on Angi

08/07/2019

Super guy. Great to work with.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation.

Category home remodeling

07/01/2014

They did not even call back when we used to come out and give estimate for new roof.

Description of Work
Nothing was performed because nobody came or called back.

Category home builders

06/30/2014

I left a message with the number on their website and never heard back from them. I would never even attempt to call them for another job.

Description of Work
I called to get have someone come out to give me an estimate on a new deck.

Category remodeling

06/28/2014

Description of Work
They didn't even return my phone call, when I needed a new roof. Even if they are busy after last winter, they should at least call customers back.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

09/03/2013

Left an ititial message with Matt - recieved a phone call after a week with an apology that he'd been on vacation. Met with him, meeting went well. Came back that week with partner to look over job, measure, etc. That was almost one month ago. We've called and emailed him - he stated he was "sorry to miss us" but neither my husband or I had an email or phone call, nor was there a note left in mail...

Description of Work
not much!!! see review

Category remodeling

New construction & remodeling. Design services.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available