Jetstream Landscape & Irrgtn

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

Landscape and Irrigation company in business since 1986. Installation and service for all sprinkler systems. Drain tile installation for wet area elimination. Specializing in brick paver patios. Additional email - info@jetstreamlandscape.com, service@jetstreamlandscape.com....

Calvary Electric

Welcome to Calvary Electric, LLC! With over 20 years of experience, I'm your go-to guy for all of your electrical needs. My main priority within this business has always been to finish the project to perfection while building lasting customer relationships, and always at an affordable price. I will always treat your home as if it were my own. With me, you will get an upfront and honest answer to any question you have about your project, and I make sure to take the extra time to make sure my clients fully understand what their buying. What I also provide is a $165 diagnostic call before 5pm M-F and $195 after 5pm or Saturday. One hour labor and trip charge included! Give Calvary Electric, LLC, a call today, I look forward to hearing from you!

Craft Electrical Services

Craft Electrical Services has over 23 years of quality experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Rustic Woods Outdoor Services

At Rustic Woods Outdoor Services it is our mission to provide the highest quality of service all aspects of our business. We are extremely thorough in services that we provide and aim to be very receptive to any client's issues, questions or concerns and handle them promptly and professionally. We take necessary steps to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with all of our contractual and assumed responsibilities. Above all else, we will fulfill these responsibilities while maintaining the highest ethical standards in both of our work and our character.

07/09/2020

The company went above and beyond with making sure all our questions were answered. They brought out pieces of all the pipe and tile that was being used and explained how everything was going to work. They were respectful with communicating the times they would be working, they were respectful not using any profanity while working. The job was done in a timely manner. The most impressive thing was...

Description of Work
Several family irrigation system

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

09/04/2017

Great. There was a delay in the start date but we were told in advance that might happen in the busy season.

Description of Work
Irrigations system for the front and back yards. Also an outdoor lighting system.

Category irrigation systems,lighting

09/29/2016

Kurt was the only service that provided an accurate estimate. He used a laser to estimate how leveling would be done and provided a quote with an accurate picture/layout of the rock formations. During the actual implementation some changes were necessary, but only after review and approval. He also completed an irrigation system and landscaping.

Description of Work
Initial quote was for seawall, leveling yard and retaining walls

Category landscaping

09/27/2016

I called in the morning and they had a technician in my area already. They were able to be at my house in about 1.5 hours. It took them an hour to survey the situation and fix all of the issues. They gave me a fair estimate of hardware costs. The technician was very friendly and tried to re-use equipment when possible. He also gave me a great tip on how to address a particular area in my lawn next...

Description of Work
Had a leak in one of my sprinkler zones, and a few damaged sprinkler heads that needed to be replaced.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

07/27/2014

Fine, I just thought they were a bit expensive.

Description of Work
Initialize startup on 11 zone sprinkler system.

Category irrigation systems

landscaping, lighting, lawn & yard work, lawn irrigation, mulch, topsoil, patios & snow removal.

Mowing & fertilization.