Envision Landscape Design

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2016

When it comes to your home, curb appeal, beautiful backyards and everything in between make a home what it is. I created Envision Custom Landscape Design for the sole purpose of helping individuals just like you to have the Dreamscape You have always wanted. While all Home Owners want to have a gorgeous Dreamscape, the three main challenges they encounter is 1. putting a design together, 2. the high prices large design outfits charge and 3. having a reliable, experienced and dedicated team to get the job done, and done right. This is where I come in. Based on what's important to you and your family, I design a Dreamscape that is tailored to your specifications and what ultimately brings out the true beauty of your home. I utilize everything from fences, decks, paver patios, outdoor kitchens, pools, sprinkler systems and even maintenance free Xeriscapes to bring Your Dreamscape to life....

Rustic Woods Outdoor Services

At Rustic Woods Outdoor Services it is our mission to provide the highest quality of service all aspects of our business. We are extremely thorough in services that we provide and aim to be very receptive to any client's issues, questions or concerns and handle them promptly and professionally. We take necessary steps to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with all of our contractual and assumed responsibilities. Above all else, we will fulfill these responsibilities while maintaining the highest ethical standards in both of our work and our character.

Austin Brick Pavers LLC

We have been in business since 1994. During this time, we have installed hundreds of brick paver and natural stone landscapes throughout Southeastern Michigan. We carry Commercial Liability, Commercial Vehicle and Worker's Compensation Insurance. Take a look at our website to see our portfolio. Austin Brick Pavers LLC is dedicated to our community. We only employ local workers because we believe in keeping jobs local and we also believe in paying a decent wage for an honest day's work. Our employees are courteous and knowledgeable and always appear in Austin Brick Pavers LLC uniforms on the job site. As an owner of the business, I work hand in hand with my employees on the job site, utilizing my 19 years of brick paving experience and also my knowledge of architecture. I hold a degree in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University. We are a Unilock Authorized Contractor. We take pride in community outreach like sponsoring our local T-ball teams and the Adopt-a-Highway program.

Locke's Landscaping & Brick Paving

Locke’s Landscaping provides outdoor living and enjoyment to discriminating tastes. We understand that a beautiful house can be a “canvas unfinished,” simply a beautiful house. A professionally landscaped house becomes a home, an invitation not only to friends and family, but to nature itself, in creating a tranquil outdoor retreat from the stresses of everyday life–right outside your door.

11/29/2016

It went really well. Richard was pleasant and patient throughout the whole process. The software he used really helped bring the landscape to life. This was really great, since it really helped me "see" what was possible. Although we went with a simple design for our small home and neighborhood, this should not undermine his talent. He is a extremely talented individual and I will definitely use h...

Description of Work
My hubby pulled out the old trees right in front of the home and I didn't know where to start. Richard jumped in to the rescue to help walk me through the process to help and give me some options. Not only that, he gave me even more ideas that were so creative that I would never have imagined them! He definitely has the talent to give your home a "dream" backyard. I only had Richard handle the design portion, since I had a "willing and able" team to help me with the "not-so-heavy" work. (I decided to have all plants and no trees)

11/19/2016

Excellent result, looking forward to spring so we can plant! Richard was easy to work with and made sure we we able to incorporate all of our "must haves"!

Description of Work
Landscape design for backyard deck and paver patio.

09/27/2016

We are very pleased with the service provided by Richard. While consulting with us, listening to our wants and needs, he designed the landscaping plans for the area around our mailbox, house and pool area. This was all done professionally and in a timely fashion. He was very eager to come up with the ideas and open to listening to our feedback. With his expertise, we are able to move forward with ...

Description of Work
Designed a landscaping plan for our yard and pool area.

Category landscaping

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It has been a lot of fun working with you and Steve.

09/22/2016

It is obvious that Richard Incrocci at Envision Custom Landscape Design loves what he does, and he does it well. I knew the designs would be amazing but WOW, I had no idea they would be THAT amazing. Richard is very talented, professional and he exceeds expectations. I will continue to refer my clients to Envision Custom Landscape Design to create that curb appeal and more!

Description of Work
Designed a custom dreamscape that has amazing curb appeal and increases the value of my property.

Category landscaping

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. I had a lot of fun working on the lake house for you.

I design Dreamscapes that are tailored to your specifications to ultimately brings out the true beauty of your home. I utilize everything from fences, decks, paver patios, outdoor kitchens, pools, sprinkler systems and even maintenance free Xeriscapes to bring Your Dreamscape to life.

I am not a landscaper, nor do I handle the installation of my designs. My contractor is considered to be the best Landscape Contractor in the state of MI. He has 40 years experience installing everything from sod, hydroseeding, decks, patios, retaining and boulder walls, to outdoor kitchens and everything in between. His installations are guaranteed for the life of the home

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal