Road Ready Service & Tire Center

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2008

Auto Service
Auto Tires

We do major and minor car and truck repair. We have ASE Certified Master mechanics on duty Mon. thru Fri. 8:30am to 7:00pm and Sat 9:00am to 2:00pm. We welcome walk-in customers or we would be happy to set you up with an appointment. We also offer shuttle service. We accept Visa-Mastercard-Discover-American Express and Debit cards....

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

03/31/2018

Excellent. I took my vehicle in due to loud clunking noises. Technician diagnosed problem accurately and quickly in the parking lot. I believe the technician was Jeff Junior. I had my vehicle repaired and back in 2 hours. I would strongly recommend using these people. Honest, precise, and affordable.

Description of Work
Had some bushings replaced.

12/06/2014

When I contacted the provider by phone, I spoke with Joe who thoroughly explained the procedure for flushing the cooling system. I felt confident that they would do a good job. He asked me to bring my car in the following morning (a Saturday) and that they'd have it ready for me by closing at 2:00. My car was ready at 12:30. When I got the car home, I noticed some orange-colored fluid dripping fro...

Description of Work
Flushed the cooling system on my car.

09/23/2014

They are amazing. Everything from the time you call them to the actual service is the best. I will never go anywhere else. They are honest about what is wrong with our vehicles.

Description of Work
My car broke down on the road and had it towed to shop. They had my car for a couple days and kept trying to find a problem and didnt find anythng wrong and didnt charge a dime. My husband has used their service for his car as well.

09/23/2013

Road Ready has fixed my car and my husband's car MANY times. We will never go elsewhere. These folks are honest. Twice I brought my car there, thinking something was wrong. BOTH times, they found nothing, A different places could have robbed me blind. Jeff and his son are awesome!

Description of Work
They repaired the brakes, and some bearing.

07/23/2013

They gave me the number of the towing company they use and my vehicle was picked up right away. My friend had replaced a few parts in attempt to get the vehicle running but was unsuccessful. Things were not put back together before I had it towed to the shop and the guys there put everything back together at no additional cost. They diagnosed the issue quickly and let me know that the part had to ...

Description of Work
Offered towing company info, diagnosed issue causing my vehicle to stall, replaced the Cam Position Sensor and the wire plug that goes into the sensor.

Auto repair.