Down Home Construction, Inc.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2011

32840 Manor Park Drive 2

Garden City, MI 48135

Welcome to Down Home Construction. Our many years of experience will benefit you as we take your ideas and turn them into reality. By choosing Down Home Construction you will be working with one of the Industry leaders in deck construction. We are the first Trex Pro installer in the state of

09/28/2013

Michelle H.

Provider did not give me an estimate as promised.

Description of Work
The provider came out to give me an estimate. He looked at what I wanted, measured, and told me I would hear from him the next week with the price. I never heard anything. I called and left a message, but my call was not returned.

Category decks

05/18/2012

Brian C.

There was some frustration at first when the start of work was delayed a few times but it was finally started and completed. The deck looked (and continues to look) great. In 2011 while requesting a work permit on the house I found the permit for the deck work showed the inspection had failed. It turns out the final inspection was not performed. The builder opened the permit and was responsible for this. Due the the amount of time that had passed the permit was closed. I called Down Home Construction multiple times and left voice mail. No call was ever returned. I sent certified mail and it was returned as a vacant building. I contacted Trex (the WEB site I obtained this builder information from) and they were unable to contact them. I ended up paying to re-open the permit and have the deck inspected. It turned out that something was not done right and it only passed under condition that I would resolved the issue. It was a fairly easy fix so I agreed. To my surprise this year I started getting email newsletters from the company. Now that I had an email address I responded that I was quite annoyed that they could not get back to me when I needed them but they could send me email newsletters as if I would ever use them again. No surprise, there was no response to this communication either.

Description of Work
Had a balcony rebuilt and added a staircase. The frame was kept but all surface boards were replaced and a new railing was installed. New frame and footings were installed for the staircase.

Category decks

OSW Enterprise, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Storm Repair Painting

Hi, I'm a local painter from Westland.. I mainly specialize in repairing ceilings from water damage. I make the ceilings/walls look like new, or to match the original, client is Boss. I work with all sorts of paints, depending on what client is looking for. But I keep my projects semi-small/medium, I'm a one man crew at the moment, so at the moment I'm not doing whole house painting. If you're looking for a perfectionist.. look forward to hearing from you.

2022 Super Service Award

Hicks and Sons Painting

Hicks & Sons is a family owned and operated company located in Canton, Mi. If you are looking for professional painters in Wayne County or surrounding areas, Hicks and Sons Painting is your one stop, hassle free solution. We are a full-service painting company that specializes in both interior and exterior painting. We work on both residential and commercial properties, and provide outstanding customer service for each job. Our painters take pride in delivering quick quality services. Best of all, we offer free in-home estimates. We have 9 years of experience and will bring you the highest quality of services!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

None

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Down Home Construction, Inc.

How is Down Home Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Down Home Construction, Inc. is currently rated 3 overall out of 5.

What days are Down Home Construction, Inc. open?

Down Home Construction, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Down Home Construction, Inc. provide

Down Home Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does Down Home Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Down Home Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Down Home Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Down Home Construction, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Down Home Construction, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Down Home Construction, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Down Home Construction, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Down Home Construction, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Down Home Construction, Inc.?

Yes, Down Home Construction, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Down Home Construction, Inc. offer?

Down Home Construction, Inc. offers the following services: We are a fully liscensed Home Improvement Company offering you help in Custom Decks, Finished Basements, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Roofing, siding windows, handyman services, new home construction, room additions, and dormers.

Are there any services Down Home Construction, Inc. does not offer?

None