BailTek Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

Over 50 years experience cleaning carpet, upholstery, ceramic tile and providing emergency flood damage services. Please feel free to drop off rugs at our office for cleaning and visit bailtek.com for online specials....

Crystal Carpet Care Kalamazoo

Crystal Carpet Care Kalamazoo

We are a small business that mostly specializes in carpet cleaning and restoration. We offer other services such as power washing, roof shampooing and many more. We treat every job as if it were our own home, so you can trust that it will be done right the first time.

11/22/2017

I called and they were able to come out the next day. They arrived on time, worked quickly, efficiently, professional and communicated with me throughout the process. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean up from a sewer backup in the unfinished basement.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

06/08/2017

I was disappointed in the level of cleaning done. The only did a very basic, very quick, cleaning. They missed spots, and other spots came back the very next day. The moved very little furniture and did zero spot cleaning. I have used competitors in the past that did a far superior job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to clean our carpets.

07/10/2015

Bailtek arrived promptly, completed cleaning 3 bedrooms, hallway and stairs. They also cleaned the closet carpets and cleaned 3 extra area carpets for free. Did a very good job in a very timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing Bailtek and we look forward to cleaning for you in the future!

06/01/2015

They came in, moved the heavy furniture, cleaned and deodorized the carpeting and put all equipment away in a very short time.  The receptionist on the phone making appointments was very nice, and I was able to get the time slot I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and Kevin came in to clean the family room, hallway, and stairs.

02/27/2015

The deal turned out very nice.  Two people came out.  They were punctual.  They called before they came.  They were very nice.  They talked to me about the stains in the carpet and what to do if they came back up.  There was additional $10 over the two Big Deals that I bought.  He told me that the stains would probably seep back through.  He told me what to do about that.  So they are just startin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought two Big Deals for BailTek Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage.  They cleaned carpets in six rooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it!

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile and grout cleaning, water/fire damage & mold remediation.

Air duct cleaning.