TruGreen Lawn Care - 5802

With Angi since June 2012

4.3

Custom Lawn Care

Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

06/03/2017

It was great. They respect the yard and did what they said they would do with good results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did fertilizer and grub treatment.

02/20/2015

The service is very good.  The workers are really good.  It takes about an hour and a half.  They clean up very well when they are done.  They always try to get me some discounts for a lower price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fertilize, irate, and weed killed my yard.

07/07/2014

I am pleased with Trugreen's work. My lawn looks great. A couple of times I have had questions or concerns and they have responded immediately. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider maintains my lawn with fertilizer, weed killer, and grub treatment on a seasonal contract.

CATEGORY lawn treatment,tree service

06/12/2012

They were pushy. They called me 4 times this year about tree service and I had already told them back in March 2012 that I did not want it. They say they don't use pesticides, but I am not so sure about that. I have a lot of birds in my yard and I am not going to put them in danger. They keep calling constantly, in spite of telling them that we've already talked to someone else, to say that its ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used TruGreen for lawn care, and shrubs and tree service.

CATEGORY tree service

03/23/2006

I FEEL THIS COMPANY DOES A GOOD JOB ON SPRAYING THE TREES AND MY LAWN. THEY DO THEIR JOBS QUICKLY, AND LEAVE NO MESS BEHIND. THE MEN ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAVE MY LAWN SPRAYED A FEW TIMES A YEAR.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Lawn, fertilization, broad leaf weed control, crabgrass & annual weed prevention, insect, grub control, tree, shrub care & pest control.