STRUCTURE & SITE INSPECTION SERVICES

Franklin, MI 48025

Visa, MasterCard accepted....

09/26/2021

Jack M.

This was the second home inspection they did for us this year. In both cases they far exceeded expectations. They were absolutely flawless in their execution. Their reports were clear, easy to understand and useful. Of particular value were the estimates for correction and repair of deficiencies detected. In both cases we opted for their most complete inspection, and consider the money very well spent. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Home Inspections

Category home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

09/06/2017

Mary Lynn T.

Martin and his associate were prompt, efficient and thorough. Martin explained everything to me and provided a detailed written report along with recommendations for sources to have any work needed completed.

Description of Work
We had a pre-listing home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you for taking the time to post your review [Member Name Removed]!

12/16/2014

anil K.

I am a first time home buyer. He was early to the appointment and completed the roof inspection before I arrived at the house. When I arrived, his first question is "what are my concerns?". I specifically told him roof and plumbing. His estimate for life of the roof is for another 5 years. But, in recent winds, lot of shingles came off the roof. It was very noisy when ever there is a wind. Flapping sounds of the shingles. Looks like I have to change the roof soon. Had he inspected it properly, I would have not bought the house at the same price I paid. There are water leaks in basement.

Description of Work
Full home inspection for a 1999 build home which I ended up buying the house.

09/21/2014

meredith B.

They were on time, flexible and understanding when we needed to reschedule last minute, professional, friendly, and thorough.

Description of Work
Full inspection and air quality test.

07/21/2014

David C.

This company has performed multiple home inspections for me. Martin knows what he is doing but Mike does not.

Description of Work
Home inspection, radon test

Category home inspection,radon testing

06/15/2014

Daniel N.

Martin, was AWESOME, hands on, in every single aspect, I needed a home inspector & what I got was a walking encyclopedia of knowledge of the entire structure. Martin spent 30 minutes just in the attic, looking for mold, any evidence of any kind of infestation, checked all the insulation, romex wiring, junction boxes. He took photos, air samples, checking 4 mold spores. He tested EVERYTHING - appliances, outlets, electric panel, wiring up to code, correct amps, inside & out of furnace, ducts, water heater, water & gas lines, chimney in & out, roof, vents, brick, mortar joints, faucets, toilets, shower, drawers, windows, drain. His attention 2 detail was absolutely AMAZING! After inspection, I received a 'COMPREHENSIVE' binder report in it contained every single room of the home outlining what needed repaired, backed up everything with photos, video, how to correct it & a list of pro companies to contact should remediation of defect be needed. Maintenance schedule for everything! A++!!!!

Description of Work
STRUCTURE & SITE INSPECTION SERVICES. Martin Pasquinelli martin@structureandsite.com (248) 645.5522 - Office (248) 854.7327 - Mobile I needed a home inspection top to bottom. I wanted to know if the home had anything that needed repaired, or if the home owners were trying to be dishonest in any way by attempting to cover anything up. I spoke to several home inspectors, and after doing my research, the only company that was light years ahead of its competition was Structure & Site! I had no idea what to expect. Martin arrived 30 minutes early, was highly recommended, brought all of his own tools. And after introducing himself, he started pulling ladders, tools, meters, digital cameras & video, infer red tools, got to work, & explained everything as he was doing it. By the time he was done, I had a custom, printed, highly comprehensive report, complete with photos, video, of every room in the house, including the attics, finished lower level, sump cistern every window, door, drawer etc

Category home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

06/15/2014

Daniel N.

After we made a claim on our home owners insurance, & their On-Site Inspection (cried), receiving 15 different quotes, we hired Structure & Site. I was surprised, because I didn't know that they did that type of work. Day 1 DEMO, looked behind the tile - OMG WE were SHOCKED @ what was discovered! Our shower walls & Floor were leaking, but very little evidence was seen by looking at the basement ceiling. Our interior walls were BLACK from mold & 1" of water was standing under the ceramic floor. I knew what we wanted. Martins foreman met me @ Virginian Tile & we ordered all the NEW TRAVERTINE STONE tiles & special pieces, & SCHLUETER WATER PROOFING SYSTEMS for underneath our new floors, walls, sunken tub and surround seat & shower corner seat. My wife & I purchased all new Cherry Cabinets from LaFata & paint from Sherwin Williams, all NEW MOEN valves & Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures, I WOULD PUT MARTIN’S TEAM UP AGAINST MULTIMILLION $ BUILDERS & MARTIN WOULD WIN! IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!

Description of Work
Remediation for Suspected Mold & Shower Leak. Having used Structure. & Site before, I was informed that they also did remediation. Before I decided to hire them, I checked out. Ten other Builders, Contractors, & even a Few “Handy Men” operations, “Week End Warriors” who swore that they knew what they were doing. I Checked Every Company out with BBB, the State of MI, & even called past clients.

06/14/2014

April W.

Very thorough. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
House inspection

06/03/2014

nicole L.

Structure & Site was suggested to me by a friend who had recently used their services. The appointment was scheduled within a few days and I received the report immediately after the inspection was complete. Mike was the inspector and did a fantastic job. He took time to explain various issues and answered many of my questions. He was at the home for several hours and was extremely thorough. I found the report to be very helpful, especially how areas of concern were listed to also let me know if it was a major issue, minor issue, safety concern, etc. The report also provided additional information re possible prices for repairs and/or replacements.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

06/01/2014

Steven H.

Mike did an incredible job. I waited a little while to see how things matched up once we got into the home (post-close), and, so far, he has been spot on. His cost estimates were very precise and he carefully went through each item with us before leaving for the day. The items he said would need attention have, and there hasn't been much else so far. He also let us walk around with him, and he explained things as he went. Even our realtor said she thought the inspection was one of the better ones she has seen. Mike came highly recommended from other friends of ours, and we would certainly pass on the referral. His report was detailed and included helpful information that we brought back to the negotiating table. We strongly recommend using Mike for your inspection.

Description of Work
Mike did the home inspection of our house before purchase (including radon test), and he prepared the report afterwards.

Category home inspection,radon testing

Complete Service Restoration

Complete service Restoration handles all emergency water damage issues. If you have had a pipe break due to recent cold weather we are standing by to help! We specialize in water extraction and structural drying. CSR is owned and operated by two partners with over 50 years of combined experience. These partners, Ron Minando and Dan Grace work every project with the help of highly skilled and trained employees. We have lasting relationships with a small group of trusted sub-contractors when specialty services are required such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical and high-end flooring. CSR accepts payment in the form of checks or money orders, VISA and MasterCard. We are happy to offer deductible assistance on insurance claims. We also provide reasonable payment plans.

DRYmedic Restoration Services

DRYmedic Restoration Services offers 24 hour 7 days a week emergency service. We work directly with you and your insurance company. Our employees are IICRC certified, licensed and insured. We strive to make sure you and your loved ones get your home or business back from any type of water, fire, smoke and mold damage fast. We are centrally located in Bloomfield Twp. Michigan to service the Tri-County area.

Total Emergency Services

At Total Emergency Services LLC, we understand that dealing with a water damage loss can be very difficult emotionally and financially. We are committed to provide you with the fastest response time. Our team of Mitigation experts are dedicated to completing your project, large or small with quality results. we are here to help and guide you throughout this process. We also providing temporary roof tarps, Board up services and Mold Remediation. We use the industry's most valuable estimating software and inspection meters. Getting your property or business back to the industry's dry standard is our mission. We will work with you and your insurance provider to get you back in your home as soon as possible.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

HOME & COMMERCIAL BUILDING INSPECTION.