Bavarian Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2012

Three Veterinarians and a staff of receptionists, assistants and Veterinary Technicians We accept cash, checks, visa, mastercard, discovercard & care credit. Your animals are like members of your family. You wouldn't trust your loved one's care to just any doctor, so don't take your animal to just any vet. Bring them to Bavarian Veterinary Hospital. When you choose us, you will find licensed and compassionate veterinarians and staff ready to care for your pets....

09/09/2015

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave my dog his allergy shot and medicine for his skin infection, and also picked up other medicine.

04/11/2013

He and his staff are very helpful and accomadating. He is very good and what he does and I like the fact that he listens to what I have to say. All around great Vet!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything from basic care to emergency situations.

09/21/2012

I had been taking my animals to the Bavarian Vet for years. For foolish reasons, I changed vets. Today I made the smarter decision to return. The doctors are wonderful, especially Dr. Courtney. She gave my dog all the attention that I could expect. She goes above and beyond to make both my dog and myself comfortable and relaxed. She explained the situation more than anyone else had, and for that I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog has severe allergies. She was given her allergy shot and medication

Member were glad to have you back. Dr Darrow

06/27/2012

I've been using their services for a year and a half. I like everything about them. There's three doctors available. Their prices and quality of work are excellent. I'll continue to use their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog to Bavarian Veterinary Hospital PC for medical services.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you for your confidence in our service. The Dr's and staff of Bavarian Veterinary Hospital

Small Animal Veterinary Hospital Providing Preventative Medical, Surgical, Dental & Radiology Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover