Tomek's Americlean

With Angi since July 2010

4.3

DBA Tomek's American, Americlean. Locally owned & operated. When you have your carpet cleaned by Tomek's American, you have nothing to lose - except carpet stains, spots and odors. Additional contact: Joseph Edwards....

Allied Home Restoration

Allied Home Restoration

Allied Home Restoration is your fast response disaster restoration solution. When it comes to dealing with a home disaster, every second counts. From the moment you call Allied Home Restoration, we will work with you to return your property and assets to their pre-loss condition.

06/26/2012

Happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steamed cleaned all carpets in my condo.  (6 areas) He took about 1 and 1/2 hour.

12/09/2011

The carpet was very wet for a long time. I was disappointed because it was left too wet and I didn't want to have mold start growing on it. They didn't do much for my concern about the wetness. I had to provide the fans for drying the carpet. The price was like a regular price and it wasn't exorbitant. I won't have them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Americlean once for carpet cleaning.

08/18/2011

They were a little bit late but called to let me know they were on their way.  Very good work.  This is a no water cleaning that leaves the carpets dry in about an hour.  They worked h****** getting the stains out and we were very happy with the result.  They also worked h****** getting the cat hair off of the furniture and did a good job on that also.  I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 956 sq ft of carpet, Sofa, Large Sectional, and two recliners

08/16/2011

The service provider called before his arrival to see if it was okay to start a little earlier than scheduled. He and his assistant got right to work. They were pleasant and professional, clearly knew what they were doing. I have had other carpet cleaners "run up the bill." That did not happen this time. The quality and price were both very satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three rooms and a hall that needed carpet cleaning. I have been housebreaking a puppy, so pet stains were an issue. The cleaning method used was very impressive. First a spray of enzyme cleaner followed by a scrubbing machine which really got the carpet clean. Very satisfied.

Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning