Carle's Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2011

We are a family owned and operated business and have been since 1985. We have the highest level of customer service because our customers work with the owner from the time of estimate, to the completion of the job . We look forward to showing you the superior quality of work we do! Give me a call and allow me to build plans for you and bring your remodeling vision to life....

Dry Basements Plus is your trusted expert for basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation services. Using patented, warrantied products developed by Basement Systems, a world leader in dry basement and crawl space technology, we provide effective solutions for your home. Have a wet, flooded basement or damp crawl space? A basement you're planning on finishing? A crawl space you want to use for storage? We have a solution. All Things Basementy is our specialty. We proudly serve homeowners all throughout Greater Oakland County, MI. This includes Wixom, Novi, Brighton and surrounding areas. Contact us today to get your free consultation and no-obligation, cost estimate.

Free home inspections, financing available. (5 yrs Int. Free). Veteran Owned and operated. We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and crawl space encapsulation.

We specialize in basement waterproofing, foundation repair and structural repair. We also do exterior drainage and water management. We are a licensed and insured company and would be happy to show you our license and proof of insurance. We offer financing and also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. We specialize in customer satisfaction as you can see by our reviews. You won't be disappointed you went with us to do your job.

11/04/2014

Paul removed all the ice and explained the ice dam situation which we did not have. He is very reliable and personable. He is coming this week to clean out the leaves from the eves of our two story home. I love that he returns our calls promptly and is willing to help no matter what the task

Description of Work
Removed ice from roof

Category remodeling

03/27/2014

I am a past customer of Carle's Construction and was extremely pleased with the job he had done before. ( Remodeling my front porch and back patio) I needed a bathroom remodel so I called him. He came soon after I called. Looked over the job. We discussed what I wanted and he made suggestions . We arrived at a price and he began the job the next day. He had to tear out the vanity and the surround....

Description of Work
Paul, the owner of Carle's Construction, remodeled the bathroom in my home.

Category remodeling

02/21/2014

Although I am currently unable to have the job completed, I was very appreciative of Paul's site evaluation and estimate. I believe Paul's estimate to be very fair and will be calling him in the near future when I can complete the requested work. | |Very professional and courteous contractor.

Description of Work
An appointment was scheduled with Paul Carle for evaluation of requested job.

Category electrician

12/29/2013

The job, was performed by a real professional, who knows his trade. He can accomplish the tasks of working with the Ins. Co. and getting the job done perfect. I will always call Carle's Construction.

Description of Work
After a tornado lifted the back wall of the garage, the repair needed an expert. Paul, replaced the wall, sill plate, complete door, jam & threshold. He also repaired our roof, window sill, and numerous other damages we had. It requires an expert, to get the job done right.

Category contractors,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

07/01/2013

I found Paul on Angie's list and called him. Paul immediately returned my phone call. He came the same day to look over the property. He made suggestions and told me he would have my estimate the next day. There were several projects that I was interested in having done. After I received the estimates, I decided I wanted Paul to go ahead on the porch and patio. Because it was early in the spring, ...

Description of Work
Took out the old cement patio and replaced it, removed the front porch and designed a front portico, , replaced an outside door

Category decks,remodeling,doors,patios

Remodeling. Carpentry - framing & trim work. Architectural drawings. Foundation work. Siding. Windows. Doors. Roofing. Insulation. Drywall. Landscaping