Carle's Construction

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2011

We are a family owned and operated business and have been since 1985. We have the highest level of customer service because our customers work with the owner from the time of estimate, to the completion of the job . We look forward to showing you the superior quality of work we do! Give me a call and allow me to build plans for you and bring your remodeling vision to life....

Remarkable Roofing

We are a small family business with over 20 years experience. License and insured. Every job is treated as if it were our own house.

Craft Electrical Services

Craft Electrical Services has over 23 years of quality experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

KBS Builders

KBS Builders was founded in 1981. First priority is the customer. One of the reasons people like doing business with us is our guarantees and our workmanship. We take the time to go through the job and make sure everything is done to the T and we strive in customer satisfaction.

Offers by KBS Builders on Angi

11/04/2014

Paul removed all the ice and explained the ice dam situation which we did not have. He is very reliable and personable. He is coming this week to clean out the leaves from the eves of our two story home. I love that he returns our calls promptly and is willing to help no matter what the task

Description of Work
Removed ice from roof

Category remodeling

03/27/2014

I am a past customer of Carle's Construction and was extremely pleased with the job he had done before. ( Remodeling my front porch and back patio) I needed a bathroom remodel so I called him. He came soon after I called. Looked over the job. We discussed what I wanted and he made suggestions . We arrived at a price and he began the job the next day. He had to tear out the vanity and the surround....

Description of Work
Paul, the owner of Carle's Construction, remodeled the bathroom in my home.

Category remodeling

02/21/2014

Although I am currently unable to have the job completed, I was very appreciative of Paul's site evaluation and estimate. I believe Paul's estimate to be very fair and will be calling him in the near future when I can complete the requested work. | |Very professional and courteous contractor.

Description of Work
An appointment was scheduled with Paul Carle for evaluation of requested job.

Category electrician

12/29/2013

The job, was performed by a real professional, who knows his trade. He can accomplish the tasks of working with the Ins. Co. and getting the job done perfect. I will always call Carle's Construction.

Description of Work
After a tornado lifted the back wall of the garage, the repair needed an expert. Paul, replaced the wall, sill plate, complete door, jam & threshold. He also repaired our roof, window sill, and numerous other damages we had. It requires an expert, to get the job done right.

Category contractors,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

07/01/2013

I found Paul on Angie's list and called him. Paul immediately returned my phone call. He came the same day to look over the property. He made suggestions and told me he would have my estimate the next day. There were several projects that I was interested in having done. After I received the estimates, I decided I wanted Paul to go ahead on the porch and patio. Because it was early in the spring, ...

Description of Work
Took out the old cement patio and replaced it, removed the front porch and designed a front portico, , replaced an outside door

Category decks,remodeling,doors,patios

Remodeling. Carpentry - framing & trim work. Architectural drawings. Foundation work. Siding. Windows. Doors. Roofing. Insulation. Drywall. Landscaping