Locally owned business with 26 years of experience in all of the building trades. Our focus is on Remodeling, Architectural Design/Project Planning, Property Maintenence and Handyman work. However, our prior projects include anything from New Builds to Handyman work and everything in between. FREE ESTIMATES - NO SERVICE FEE - NO HIGH PRESSURED SALES - YOU WILL BE DEALING DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNER We typically use subcontractors for Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical. Most other work is performed by our skilled employees and tradesmen....

Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Southeast Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan on Angi
Dover & Company

Dover & Company was founded on July 3rd, 1936 by Wilfred C. (Bill) Dover. After many generations, Dover & Company has remained committed to serving Mid-Michigan by producing the highest quality of products to our community. In 2014, Charles Richards and Zachary Shinabarger had the honor of acquiring Dover & Company. This opportunity has given them the chance to be a part of history by carrying on the branded legacy, increasing job growth within the community, and achieving significant levels of growth. Our mission is to be committed to being the premier provider of quality garage doors in Michigan. We are dedicated to providing superior customer service, innovation, efficiency, earning trust through knowledge, and exceptional work performance since 1936.

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Systems of Michigan on Angi

06/05/2012

I called and set appointment for an estimate to get the wood trim around the house wrapped with aluminum. The owner came out very promptly, walked the perimeter and took notes for an estimate for quite a while. When he left he told me I would be contacted in a couple of days with the estimate. Several days went by and no estimate.... I made repeated calls and only reached his wife a couple of time...

Category siding

05/14/2012

Not satisfied with company.

Description of Work
Contacted Arbor Home Improvements to have them come out for an estimate to finish basement. They came out for estimate, and then said they would be in contact to give us quote for work. No call back or any information was ever received about the quote for the basement.

Category basement remodeling

04/06/2012

Very well. I would definitely recommend Arbor to other people.

Description of Work
We were having issues in our upstairs bathroom ceiling and thought the roof might need repair and/or replacement. Many homes in our neighborhood are getting roof replacements. He got up on our roof in the cold weather and determined nothing needed repair or replacement. Although he would like to sell us a new roof, he said we had at least 5 years left out of this one. I really appreciated his honesty, professionalism and courteous demeanor. When the time comes to repair our roof, we will definitely call Arbor.

09/22/2011

Even though our issue was not urgent (clogged downspout), I called one afternoon and the work was completed within 24 hours. My message was promptly conveyed regarding my request and I received a call back within minutes. The work was set up the next day and was done very efficiently. We asked that one downspout in the back be checked, and the second was checked without asking. When we did ask if ...

Description of Work
Cleaned gutter downspouts. This was somewhat difficult because they had been permanently covered. We originally asked that one be checked, but ultimately had all four corners of the house checked and cleaned.

Category electrician,gutter cleaning

04/20/2011

They were real professional when they came out to the home. I didn't hear from them after that.

Description of Work
Came out and did estimate never called back after 3 wks. If they were busy thats fair. I didn't appreciate them not responding back after ks when you tell me 1 week.

Category basement remodeling

ARCHITECURAL DESIGN, PROJECT PLANNING, REMODELING, ADDITIONS, FINISHED BASEMENTS, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, PROPERTY MAINTENENCE, HANDYMAN WORK, CARPENTRY WORK, TRIM WORK, NEW BUILDS AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal