Superior Lawn & Landscape Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Additional phone number - (810) 750-1721....

Locke's Landscaping & Brick Paving

Locke’s Landscaping provides outdoor living and enjoyment to discriminating tastes. We understand that a beautiful house can be a “canvas unfinished,” simply a beautiful house. A professionally landscaped house becomes a home, an invitation not only to friends and family, but to nature itself, in creating a tranquil outdoor retreat from the stresses of everyday life–right outside your door.

Rustic Woods Outdoor Services

At Rustic Woods Outdoor Services it is our mission to provide the highest quality of service all aspects of our business. We are extremely thorough in services that we provide and aim to be very receptive to any client's issues, questions or concerns and handle them promptly and professionally. We take necessary steps to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with all of our contractual and assumed responsibilities. Above all else, we will fulfill these responsibilities while maintaining the highest ethical standards in both of our work and our character.

Austin Brick Pavers LLC

We have been in business since 1994. During this time, we have installed hundreds of brick paver and natural stone landscapes throughout Southeastern Michigan. We carry Commercial Liability, Commercial Vehicle and Worker's Compensation Insurance. Take a look at our website to see our portfolio. Austin Brick Pavers LLC is dedicated to our community. We only employ local workers because we believe in keeping jobs local and we also believe in paying a decent wage for an honest day's work. Our employees are courteous and knowledgeable and always appear in Austin Brick Pavers LLC uniforms on the job site. As an owner of the business, I work hand in hand with my employees on the job site, utilizing my 19 years of brick paving experience and also my knowledge of architecture. I hold a degree in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University. We are a Unilock Authorized Contractor. We take pride in community outreach like sponsoring our local T-ball teams and the Adopt-a-Highway program.

08/12/2015

Contacted this business twice, gave the receptionist info. They never bothered to contact me back. Apparently they don't need business and will never get mine.

Description of Work
n/a

05/01/2015

I've had so many people on the block commend me after having this job done. Its very nice. They came through with everything they said they would do.

Description of Work
I had trees and bushes put in.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Tore out existing shrubs and planted new. |It went well. Only negative was getting them back after the project was over to correct a few things. Took a good bit of time and several calls.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/11/2014

Called 5/27/2014, no response. Never called back.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category landscaping

[member name removed], I am sorry there was miscommunication. We pride ourselves with good customer service and always answer our phones. It does get crazy when the weather breaks. Please call if you need any other assistance. As you can see from other reviews this is not our normal business practice. I apologize for this and will follow up on this matter within our office.

10/07/2013

great. I never have to check

Description of Work
winterize sprinkler system

Category landscaping

Residential and commercial lawn irrigation design and installation, landscaping, Snow Plowing and Removal, Pavers, water features, retaining walls & sodding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available