Sears

With Angi since October 2007

3.8

Photography
Auto Service

Auto Center Phone: 810-733-4280....

Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Southeast Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

RG Seamless Gutters & Garage Doors LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Dover & Company

Dover & Company was founded on July 3rd, 1936 by Wilfred C. (Bill) Dover. After many generations, Dover & Company has remained committed to serving Mid-Michigan by producing the highest quality of products to our community. In 2014, Charles Richards and Zachary Shinabarger had the honor of acquiring Dover & Company. This opportunity has given them the chance to be a part of history by carrying on the branded legacy, increasing job growth within the community, and achieving significant levels of growth. Our mission is to be committed to being the premier provider of quality garage doors in Michigan. We are dedicated to providing superior customer service, innovation, efficiency, earning trust through knowledge, and exceptional work performance since 1936.

12/08/2015

Good old Penney's. I'm still a customer after 50 years.

Description of Work
The store had exactly the coat I wanted--on sale. The women doing the work were all well-trained and didn't treat me like I was just another demanding customer. If I have any negatives to report, it's that not enough registers were open, so there was a long line to wait through. Service at the back register was very good, but I couldn't find anybody to help out on the floor. Your shoplifting losses must be substantial.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair,appliance sales

02/24/2015

Our appliances were sort of getting old. I was remodeling so I wanted to replace things any way so if they couldn't fix it, we didn't need the plan any more. The price wasn't worth it.

Description of Work
We used to have this plan through Sears where you pay like 30 dollars a month or something and they would come out and repair any appliances in your house but we discontinued it. They would repair your stove, refrigerator or washer and dryer. They fixed the microwave, they were covering like the furnace or the air conditioning but we discontinued it because they wouldn't fix the microwave oven combination any more.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

06/03/2014

The fridge was only 3-4 years old when it stopped working. It was a problem caused by a surge in electricity. It was an expensive repair but the repairman also added a surge protector to the outlet so it would be avoided. Matt was a knowledgeable technician and he was careful to clean up after himself.

Description of Work
The provider replaced the circuit board in our fridge.

09/09/2013

They beat all others in pricing and worked hard to make the wheel alignment perfect I would go to them to replace the tires on my 1967 AC Cobra. It's red with white stripes and fast. A show car winner.

Description of Work
Had 4 tires replaced and a wheel alignment.

06/07/2013

I went in there and found the stuff that I liked in right color that I was looking for and I just bought it and they shipped it over. They had appealing product at that time which I bought.

Description of Work
I used Sears to purchase appliances. I got a new microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator.

Category appliance sales

Appliance sales, photography, hair salon, auto center, watch & jewelry repair, retail sales.