MTS Construction

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3025 S Dye Rd

Flint, MI 48507

Any and all

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roofing Project

Roofing Project

decks & porches
New gutters,exterior painting,roofing ,electrical,electrical, guards, siding,plumbing, electrical,an handyman.

Servicing residential clients since 2018 with Remodeling and General home improvement projects. Dedicated to get the job done right the first time and provide you with a reliable company. Give us a call today for your home project needs!...

4.3

4.1

3.8

4.2

4.1

handyman (25)electrician (6)drywall (5)house cleaning (4)interior painting (2)lawn & landscaping (2)HVAC Companies (2)roofing (1)home remodeling (6)decks & porches (3)gutter repair (1)

06/21/2021

very sloppy work, unprofessional, ruined new cabinets. hacked holes in base for plumbing.

Description of Work
Hired to install new kitchen cabinets

Category decks,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

wow some people this guy has absolutely no room to complain.job looked great did a great job sorry you ordered crappy kitchen cabinets an you got your layout wrong when you designed it not my fault but thanks anyways for your business an have a wonderful day.

06/09/2021

Not good. After several phone calls, and pictures sent of what work needed to be done, we scheduled a time set to start work. Adam never showed up and then requested a deposit upfront. On a several occasions I received text messages from Adam after midnight...

Description of Work
General fixes to Bathroom, Attic insulation, Porch

Category decks,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

I'm sorry for the mix up. We try our best to be on point but we did not even start your project he tried several times to confirm the appointment with no call back or response for hours after we always call to confirm the appointments an not sure how you can give a review on a job that was never started but ok. We We try our best to please all of our clients but some you can not please sorry for t...

05/25/2021

Posting for my mother... DO NOT USE MTS CONSTRUCTION SERVICES of Flint, MI! [*** Link removed ***] I live in Detroit which is an area they also service. I found them from Angies List and hired them to install three doors and a kitchen countertop. Eventually they kept giving me excuses to why they cant come finish the work. From no babysitter, to church, to no transportation. Why schedule to come d...

Description of Work
Door instal, kitchen countertop

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

02/17/2021

Matt and his team did a great job helping me fix up my father’s house for sale. They went above and beyond for us. In 20 degree weather they climbed on top of a gazebo to put glass work back on top and made sure the rest of the glass was redone so it would stay up. They were quick and efficient.

Description of Work
drywall, painting,plumbing, door handles, kitchen sink hookup,stain glass repair, drop ceiling ,clean up,..

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

02/12/2021

Very well - impressed with the quality and service

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

I think you might of hit the wrong button because this job went great all around an why would you hire me again if you gave me an over all fail

02/09/2021

Went very well they took longer but finished everything and did a great job very patient.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

01/19/2021

It was excellent Very efficient!!!! Will hire again for painting project!!!!

Description of Work
moved a desk an disposal of it.

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/18/2021

PERFECT.. WOULD DEFINATELY USE THEM AGAIN!! ALREADY HAVE PLANS TO USE THEM IN THE SPRING.

Description of Work
CHANGED OUT A LIGHT FIXTURE ON A 15 FT STAIRWAY CEILING

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

01/11/2021

It Went Extremely Well, As Always..Fast, Professional, Knowledgeable, Efficient and Budget Friendly.. I'm Definitely Hiring Them Again For More Future Projects.. I've Contacted Him 3 X's Now And I'm Very Pleased.

Description of Work
A Multitude of Services

Category electrician,handyman service,house cleaning,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

12/27/2020

Matt and His Associate Came Over And Took Care Of Everything In A Professional Extremely Knowledgeable Matter, Cleaned Up Behind Themselves, Went Over And Beyond The Extent Of Duty.. I'm Hiring Them Again Permanently.. I was very pleased to say the least

Description of Work
Dry Wall, Multiple Handymen Services, Organization and Arranging, In Home Moving

Category drywall,handyman service,house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

I've been in alot different circumstances and this was one that I enjoyed helping thank you for letting MTS Construction help organize your live an make it easier too move around your apartment.

Remodeling and general home improvements

Custom Decks, pole barns, complete kitchen an bath remodeling, roofing, siding ,chimney repair, landscaping, pavers,and Handyman

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available
5 percent