Goyette Mechanical

Founded 1928 • With Angi since August 2010

With over 40 technicians in the field, Goyette Mechanical has more service representatives available than most companies have in total employees. Every call to the Goyette service department will be answered by a live operator who will collect your information and refer your call to a fully trained supervisor. The supervisor will assess your service needs and dispatch the proper specialists to serve your needs. In most cases a Goyette Service Expert will arrive at your location within an hour of the original call. Plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical… one call to Goyette Mechanical covers it all! Additional phone number - 1-877-GOYETTE (469-3883) Additional emails - service@goyettemechanical.com & cparks@goyettemechanical.com. Award winning....

CRElectrical LLC

Providing electrical services for over 20 years in residential and commercial. Generator installs from Kohler to Generac for your home or commercial settings. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Oak Electric Service Inc

Our hope is that our Full Service Operation will prove to simplify things for you, our client, knowing how busy life can get - Our business is built on happy customers, customers that refer us to their neighbors, friends and family - Our customer service, exceptional work and integrity, set us apart from our competition. Our average employee has been with us for over 10 years, which speaks volumes about our company and the value we place on our employees and their contributions to our success. We started as a family-minded business and we continue to ensure this mentality remains unchanged, whether it relates to our clients or our amazing employees. Visit www.oakelectric.com or www.oakhcp.com

Craft Electrical Services

Craft Electrical Services has over 23 years of quality experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/23/2020

I wanted to take a second and let everyone know about Goyette Mechanical. My furnace went out Tuesday and the furnace was not repairable. I called several company's in the area on Wednesday and Kam from Goyette arrived and gave me a wonderful quote and explained everything about the new system that I would be getting. During the Covid-19 ordeal Goyette came out Thursday morning to install my new s...

Description of Work
New heating and cooling system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,chimney caps

10/12/2019

They did a good job but pricey that is why i give them a B for the pricing.

Description of Work
They come once a year for my air conditioning, generator, and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,generator service

09/13/2018

Saved me money by contacting the manufacturer for a warranty on part!

Description of Work
Geothermal

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/13/2018

We had to wait for parts (not Goyette's fault). There was a problem with the billing that I did not catch and Goyette called to tell us there was a refund coming. Appreciated their honesty.

Description of Work
Repair condenser on geothermal

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/07/2018

Technician was able to locate and fix a pin-hole leak that was hiding behind a dust collection system in my workshop. The whole process took less than an hour.

Description of Work
Leaking pipe

Category plumbing

07/12/2017

Excellent quality job. The salesman was very informative and the installation crew was very friendly and competent. I have had the system now for over a year and it was worked great and saved me energy costs also. Would definitely recommend them and would hire them again

Description of Work
New Air Conditioning Unit and gas pipes

03/20/2017

On time, fair price, but a call-back was required, but they did not charge for the call back.

Description of Work
Pre-winter check-up and cleaning of a gas furnace.

02/21/2017

I first used them for a standby generator routine maintenance, which was substantially less money than having it done by the folks who had installed it for me. I then called them out to check on my furnace, which was not working correctly. They knew that my furnace had a recall issued on it, and they told me if I was able to show documentation that the furnace was less than 20 years old, the core would be covered. Thankfully, I did have the documentation, and got the core replaced rather than paying to replace the furnace. I don't think many would have known this. They saved me a ton of money, and were as professional as can be. I will definitely use them again, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Standby generator maintenance Furnace heater code replacement

Category heating & cooling contractor","generator service

01/30/2017

The serviceman was very thorough and shared his knowledge willingly.

Description of Work
Heating Plant checkup and service.

11/02/2016

I had three quotes and they had the best price. I had called them this year and they came out and replaced the cover.

Description of Work
Installed a new generator and have serviced it.

Category generator service

Heating & air conditioning. Electrical. Plumbing.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Discover