DM Burr Heating & Cooling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2011

At DM Burr, we know that the cornerstone of a great business is excellent customer service. We also recognize that our customers want to feel confident in depending on their hvac system to provide them with many years of dependable service . We provide top notch systems manufactured by Lennox. As a Lennox authorized dealer, we have the ability to make sure that your new system is a perfect match for your home....

Hydro Clean of Michigan

Hydro Clean of Michigan

Hi there. I’m Andrew. I’m a professional air duct cleaner. Here is my story. I learned the business working for the largest company in the state, slowly saving up to start my own company. I invested in the best commercial-grade equipment that I trained on so I can give myself an edge, knowing I am more thorough then most of my coworkers were. The pandemic has been tough on everyone’s business. Let me prove to you that experience counts. My work speaks for itself. Just ask me for referrals. I will match and beat any price for a job done with similar hardware. If you find a quote for half the price, you will get half the quality most likely. A lot of Air Duct companies don’t invest in the right equipment (negative air pressure system) Your HVAC unit is spewing dusty air. Nearly all of them are. Give me a call and you can take a breath of fresh air. 248-497-6464. Professionally trained and fully insured.

Offers by Hydro Clean of Michigan on Angi

11/04/2017

The ball park figure given was excessive. Told him not to bother mailing the quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get a quote to connect a generator

CATEGORY

07/13/2016

Great experience , good people to work with. Met or exceeded all requirements

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator Install

06/01/2016

Because of Paul's honesty and skill, the problem was solved in a matter of minutes. He advised me to install new thermostats which have timers built in. I did so the following Saturday and my system is running perfectly. Paul at DM Burr is my new AC & boiler guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dual A/C had not been running for the last 3 years. At the time, we had another provider tell us we needed a new system installed. This would have cost us $10,000. I finally had the confidence to call another provider and selected DM Burr. The service person, Paul, came out and I explained the symptoms and what I was told 3 years earlier. Paul measured the system pressure which was fine. He ran both units and heard the units begin to chatter. This is what happens before they shut down. However, Paul disconnected the timer on both units and they both started running smoothly. Paul saved me over $9,000.

11/21/2014

The inspection was performed and they found an issue in which my furnace was missing a sensor. They came back another day to install it for me. The only oddity was that the same technician came back unannounced another time when only my wife was home. We weren't aware that any further work was required. When we called DM Burr about the visit, they didn't know why the technician came back. My wife ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DM Burr did an air conditioner and furnace maintenance checkup for me. I had just purchased my home, and I asked them to inspect my heating and cooling system.

10/06/2014

The employee was prompt discussed with me what he would do and went to the utility room to check the furnace and hot water heater. He identified the leak in the hot water heater was near the top of the tank and likely the result of the previous installer not using dielectric unions for the water supplies. I asked if he would speak with the Home Warranty company and describe his findings which he d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DM Burr completed a fall furnace inspection for $49 (regularly $89) and inspected my hot water heater which had developed a slight leak.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Heating & cooling. Residential & commercial. Plumbing & electrical installation, service & repair. Install & service complete systems. We service all makes and models and install both Lennox and Trane equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available