CORNERSTONE ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2008

15yrs Experience in the electrical field. Very Honest, upright, and pride in good workmanship. Will work with fixed income customer's. Alway's give free estimate's. Looking for honest customer's who appreciate having a job done right....

Craft Electrical Services

Craft Electrical Services has over 23 years of quality experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Calvary Electric

Welcome to Calvary Electric, LLC! With over 20 years of experience, I'm your go-to guy for all of your electrical needs. My main priority within this business has always been to finish the project to perfection while building lasting customer relationships, and always at an affordable price. I will always treat your home as if it were my own. With me, you will get an upfront and honest answer to any question you have about your project, and I make sure to take the extra time to make sure my clients fully understand what their buying. What I also provide is a $165 diagnostic call before 5pm M-F and $195 after 5pm or Saturday. One hour labor and trip charge included! Give Calvary Electric, LLC, a call today, I look forward to hearing from you!

Doug's Do All

Doug's Do All, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business, with more than 4 year of experience serving Burton and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. Call today, and let us put our experience to work for you!

11/06/2014

He was here on time doing very good job I would definitely use him again

Description of Work
He upgraded our service panel from 100 A to 200 A he also put all the lines on their own separate circuit also he ran a New wire All the way from the power company's line to the meter and from the meter into the house

06/16/2014

It went smooth. It was a very professional job and a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
installed a house electrical backfeed system for a generator.

05/24/2014

My mom wanted them back but they seemed busy. They did a lot of residential work in this area from my understanding. I want her box checked out before she puts in a new furnace. In this house if you have an electric stove it requires its own special outlet so she wanted the existing outlet replaced and he came and did it. He came out sometime in late January and early February and he charged her $...

Description of Work
I used Cornerstone Electric Inc. to put a new electrical outlet for my mom's stove this year. She bought a new electric stove this year.

07/18/2008

Bill did excellent work again. The electrical work on this house was outdated and had been extended many times, leading to a number of fuse boxes in odd places. Cornerstone cleaned it all up and brought it up to code. I build and renovate houses as a secondary source of income, and I deal with many sub-contractors. Cornerstone is my best sub-contractor. They are honest, dependable and inexpensive....

Description of Work
All electrical work on a major renovation project. Replaced numerous fuse boxes with new main breaker panel, installed new service line, installed all new kitchen outlets and circuits, microwave circuit, well circuit, fridge circuit, dishwasher circuit, 220 stove circuit, 220 dryer circuit, bathroom circuit, replace other remaining plugs and switches throughout house.

Category electrician

Residential, Commercial, Light Industrial, Service Upgrade, Repair, Remodel, Retrofit, Generator Install, Pole Barn Wiring, and Solar.