Versatile Unlimited

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2012

Versatile Unlimited is a very flexible company that can handle alot of different tasks, including ones that are not listed. Just ask us about what ever it is you may want done...

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

01/06/2020

The work went well. Mr. May showed up timely and performed the work as requested. Be that as it may, I asked repeatedly for an invoice and I’ve been unable to get one. Perhaps, I should have requested an invoice before remitting payment. However, now that I’ve remitted payment, I have been unable to get a paid invoice as would be professional and customary for work performed, particularly for a bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a poster board sign to advertise a rental property “For Lease” moved from one property and reinstalled at another. I have the signs installed approximately 15-20 feet high and affixed to a masonry wall.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/27/2019

I can't say enough about Versatile and the work they do. This is the third job that I've hired them for and they are not only on time, but work quickly with more than reasonable pricing. We had a leak following work in the kitchen and after I texted them at 7 am in the morning, they were pulling into my driveway to effect repair before 8. If I could give more than A+++++ I would !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of kitchen counter tops, painting, fan in bathroom, leak repair, foam flooring in exercise area in basement.

CATEGORY handyman service,chimney repair

05/30/2019

Extremely well. Big job was completed amazingly quickly, cheerfully, professionally, and mindful of cost without sacrificing any quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out old bathroom and Install new sub-floor, click tile, toilet, vanity and shower stall in leaky bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

11/03/2018

Five stars again for Mr. Moore! He arrived on tie as usual, repaired the wall and ceiling with repainting. He also replaced a door knob and repaired one of the drawers in the kitchen whose bottom had fallen out ( I was amazed he was able to repair this.. I had thought we would need a new drawer). He was fast ( as usual) in finishing in three hours and had a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom roof leak repair, repair of water damage to wall, repainting ceiling and wall.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

09/24/2018

I hired Mr. May originally to partition off part of the basement and paint and paint two accent walls, but my husband decided to change to a smaller project . Mr. May was fine in changing to a smaller project ( many companies will cancel when faced with a small job) and ended up, painting three accent walls,replacing a door knob and putting down exercise flooring in the basement. He also identifie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting three accent walls,replacing a door knob and putting down exercise flooring in the basement.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,handyman service,interior painters

ANY service that deals with a home, condo, building.

Landscaping