Prestissimo Window Cleaning Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

Awards & Badges

3226 Horton St

Ferndale, MI 48220

Announcement from founder Carl Scott, April 2021 Hi everyone, after a difficult year in 2020 I made the conscious decision make some dramatic changes. The most important of these is that in 2021 we are no longer doing gutter cleaning, and for the moment we are exclusively doing exterior only window cleaning (hopefully interior window cleaning can resume in the not-so-distant future.) We have downsized pretty dramatically, and with my young kids not able to go to school in any meaningful way I am limited in how much I am able to work. Because of this, especially in the busy spring/summer season it may take a bit longer to return correspondence, please allow up to 2 business days. Also we are going to be booked out a bit farther than usual, so please give us as much notice as possible if you need cleaning before an important event etc. To contact us email is strongly preferred prestissimocleaning@gmail.com. For returning customers our pricing structure is changing a bit, so please inquire for an updated quote before service. I am incredibly grateful and overcome with emotion for the understanding and support we have received by our customers over the past year and since we have made these changes. Please feel free to send me an email with any questions prestissimocleaning@gmail.com. With Sincere Gratitude, Carl Scott ...

window cleaning (626)gutter cleaning (312)roof cleaning (10)screen repair (7)pressure washing (2)house cleaning (2)gutter repair (1)

12/01/2020

Carl has been my go to person for this service. He's reliable, prompt and his service has always been reasonably priced. From what I can see from one of the windows looking over some gutters, he did an excellent job cleaning them and even went above and beyond the scope of service. He stabilized some parts that were sagging and tightened loose fasteners. I would highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

09/09/2020

Very pleased with services provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and minor repairs to downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

08/19/2020

Prestissimo has cleaned our windows several times now and they always do an excellent job. They clean inside, out, screens and window sills. I can never get my windows that clean and I have tried other companies, but always end up going back to Prestissimo. Do not waste your time looking elsewhere. You will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, screens and sills.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

07/30/2020

We have been using them for several years. They are responsive, reasonable, and simply great to work with. Our house towers pretty high so nothing easy about it. JD

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and basic gutter repair.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/21/2020

The crew arrived when promised. Went to work and quickly did the jobs. They did a good job of cleaning the gutters and cleaning the windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean exterior of windows, clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/14/2020

Beautifully!! He arrived early and did a spotless, thorough job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside home windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

06/09/2020

Communication was great throughout, they took exceptional care to complete the job with professionalism and care. They provided pictures of potential issues found during cleaning. Will hire again and recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and exterior windows cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/29/2020

Guys did a great job, quick work! Will definitely continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

02/22/2020

Excellent. Great customer service. Called me right away, gave pricing and was out within 2-3 days. I needed cleaning done right away and the owner accommodated my request. Windows look great and very pleased. Definitely will use again. Thank you for doing great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows exterior/interior whole house

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

12/25/2019

Great service and quick to schedule!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Exterior and/or Interior window cleaning services available. Gutter and Downspout cleaning services as well.