Never Soo Clean

Founded 2014 •

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

10360 N Fenton Rd

Fenton, MI 48430

Home cleaning(deep and general), commercial businesses cleaning, industrial cleaning, packing, organizing, gutter clean outs, power washing of homes, decks and cars. Carpet cleaning, tear out and installation. Decoration hanging, painting exteriors and interiors. Demo(non-structural). Tree cutting, wood splitting and stacking. Garage clean ups and window cleaning. Basement clean outs. In home and outdoor handyman services.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Americas Most Wanted 4x4

Americas Most Wanted 4x4

house painting202048442
Project still in progress. Starting with cleaning every square inch of 30,000 sq ft building. Followed by painting, small fixes and routine maintenance and janitorial upkeep once project is finished. Building was transitioned from a plane part/metal fabrication factory into a super awesome jeep shop. Our team has covered or helped cover each part of this project outside of the structural building modifications, mechanical and electrical.

Never Soo Clean offers a wide range of services from most home and business cleaning needs to exterior as well. Servicing residential, commercial businesses and even industrial cleaning. Stepping out of the box and getting to it with handyman and outdoor services including packing, hanging decorations, fall clean ups, deck fixes and painting, window cleaning and more. Going above and beyond doing what it takes to get the job done. From demo to organizing and final cleaning we do it all. ...

4.3

house cleaning (6)floor cleaning (4)carpet cleaning (4)window cleaning (1)handyman (2)lawn & landscaping (1)

02/06/2021

Wonderful and thorough job! I had to be hospitalized and Tiffany's cleaning company took great care of our home. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
cleaning in home

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

11/12/2020

Great I think it was 125.00 for cleaning tghe carpets but dont quite remember for the answer below

Description of Work
Cleaned Hall, Bedroom and livingroom with furniture in place did a great job thank you Angie

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/29/2020

perfect job

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/23/2020

This review is for a trash out. It was left up to me to clean out a relatives home in a very short amount of time. The house was disgusting and extremely overwhelming. Tiffany and her crew. We’re amazing came in and in two days got done what would have taken me weeks. This isn’t the first time I’ve hired her. Other times have been for simple cleans to deep cleans and all in all. There is nothing s...

Description of Work
pack out and cleaning

Category house cleaning

10/23/2020

They have work for me for over 9 years and waiting now for this covd to have them back!

Description of Work
general and deep house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,handyman service,landscaping,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

These homeowners have been great clients for many years. I love their cabin style home and love to help keep it looking great. We are on our toes waiting to get back to helping out. All around a fabulous client!!!!

10/23/2020

It went Great! I was very happy with the service and will continue to use this service. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
deep home cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

10/23/2020

The crew for Never Soo Clean Cleaning was very polite and respectful. They arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. They do quality work , I would referr them to anyone with small home repairs needed at their home. I personally would enjoy having them back to do more repairs on my home. When the job was complete i was very satisfied with the pristine work they had done. Thank you ...

Description of Work
painting, drywall repairs, cleaning, carpet removal and install.

Category handyman service,house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

Excellent cleaning device.

Description of Work
reoccurring house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning