At Husband For A Day, Inc. we recognize the ever growing need of residential maintenance and repair services. We intend to provide the public a service company that will fill these needs in a professional, timely manner. Additional fax - (810) 629-2803. Additional emails - dale@husband4aday.com, Award winning....

Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc

Atlantic Coast Waterproofing Inc

Atlantic Coast is waterproofing Michigan basements one home at a time. Each job that we do receives the proper inspection, diagnosis and quality workmanship that the customer deserves. Our waterproofing solutions are permanent and are not designed to try and stop water but are engineered so we can carry the water away. The key to this fact is that you need to be able to move the water away faster then it is received. Contact us today through angie's List message center or, Additional Contact Number - 248-597-7000 Additional email - contactus@atlanticcoastwaterproofing.com. Owner operated. Check out our Basement Waterproofing videos on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Atlantic-Coast-Waterproofing-Inc-248-597-7000-128372753843315

06/12/2020

Dale and his team ( Chris ) did great job! very professional and easy to work with. Have know them for more than 5 years and trust them. They stand behind their work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of under cabinet hood

CATEGORY appliance repair,home remodeling

03/26/2020

Came in January and had to tell us that there was a thick sheet of ice covering the pipe. They offered to come back and do the clearing free of charge when it warmed up and the ice would be melted. They did that last week as soon as we called them. They did a great job and were very professional and courteous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear a drainage pipe on the roof of our building.

12/19/2019

High price per hour. Made sure to walk downstairs for every nail to add time to job. Took 25 minute break and was going to charge me for it until I complained. Made me sad they are local. I thought they would be more ethical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Punch list items

08/27/2019

Too long for a response and then the rates shared were extremely high. Way too high. Didn’t call them back to discuss and went looking elsewhere. Lady, when called back, was pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous Services

12/15/2018

Dale came right out and gave me a quote. Very reasonable so I hired them. Took 2 months before they could start as they were booked up. Which worked out well. They worked fast and quality work was done. I kept adding on thing and he figured out the cost and did the repairs. Cost overall was very reasonable and the work performed was top notch. I recommend them to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing several errors that builder left unfinished

CATEGORY decks,electrician,garage doors,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,siding,doors,driveway gates

Masonry, Interior & Exterior Trim Work, Doors, Windows, Interior & Exterior Painting, Siding, Plumbing, Electrical, & Flooring - Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Sheet Vinyl One Piece, & Laminate, Inspections, Carpentry, Gutter Repair, Insurance Work, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Remodels, Drywall, Caulking, Spray Foam Insulation.

Roofing, Carpet Installation, Flower & Tree Planting, Repair Appliances, Concrete Pads.

MasterCard, Check, Visa