Fenton Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

Family owned & operated by Greg Quinn & Elizabeth Quinn....

Allied Home Restoration

Allied Home Restoration is your fast response disaster restoration solution. When it comes to dealing with a home disaster, every second counts. From the moment you call Allied Home Restoration, we will work with you to return your property and assets to their pre-loss condition.

Feldpausch Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Tile and Grout Cleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/11/2018

He was on time, and I was late! Extremely personable, knows his product, all top tier stuff. Great price, honest guy. I’m going to recommend him to anyone that asks. And I’m certainly going to have him come back! Great work.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/28/2018

Greg provides excellent service. He is knowledgeable, trustworthy, personable, and does the work for a fair price. Best carpet cleaning service we have ever had! He has been able to remove pet stains and odors from the carpet and furniture that I never thought was possible. I highly recommend Fenton Carpet Cleaning!

Description of Work
Greg Quinn has come to our house several times for general carpet cleaning as well as to remove pet stains from carpet and upholstery.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/25/2017

I called after business hours and his wife answered! It's a family owned business. I explained my needs to which she explained that there were no openings until a week later and she referred me to her husband so he could give me some tips to get me through until they could come out. This surprised me that they are so personable. He spent at least ten minutes of his overtime to give me some great a...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with pet stains and odors on area rug and carpet.

12/06/2016

If you are planning to have your carpets cleaned you can not go wrong by using Fenton Carpet Cleaning. The high quality results exceeded my expectations. Efficient operation and reasonable price.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

12/05/2016

Outstanding. Best carpet cleaner I've ever hired. Carpets looked like new (15 years old). Rust stains are gone. The carpet has been through 7 puppies or old dogs and a cat. No one could tell there had ever been an accident. Gregory was very educational too. Gave me tips to keep the carpet looking great. I would hired him again in a heartbeat and will!

Description of Work
Most of the carpet in my home had been through many young and old dogs. I even had rust stains. Cleaned living room, stairs, hallways and Master bedroom.

Carpet Cleaning/Upholstry Cleaning