CRAFTSMEN ELECTRICAL SVC LLC

With Angi since August 2010

Calvary Electric

Welcome to Calvary Electric, LLC! With over 20 years of experience, I'm your go-to guy for all of your electrical needs. My main priority within this business has always been to finish the project to perfection while building lasting customer relationships, and always at an affordable price. I will always treat your home as if it were my own. With me, you will get an upfront and honest answer to any question you have about your project, and I make sure to take the extra time to make sure my clients fully understand what their buying. What I also provide is a $165 diagnostic call before 5pm M-F and $195 after 5pm or Saturday. One hour labor and trip charge included! Give Calvary Electric, LLC, a call today, I look forward to hearing from you!

Premium Home Solutions LLC

We are a fully insured professional Handy Man Company & electrical services contractor. We can handle anything from childproofing your home to hanging a TV, and panel swaps & electrical system upgrades and full rewires. No job too big or small! Call today for a free estimate!

forbes electric

Electrical Contractor panel upgrades new houses remodels hot tub recess LED upgrade all electrical needs

08/20/2013

They are excellent. They were efficient and priced competitively. They did the job when they said they would and were professionals.

Description of Work
They ran an electrical line underground and did some other electrical repairs.

Category electrician