Blessing Company Plumbing and Heating

Founded 1947 • With Angi since June 2009

4.3

507 N Leroy

Fenton, MI 48430

Family owned and operated business focusing on service repair and replacement of heating and cooling equipment, along with full service plumbing in the residential market. We have 2 locations, located in Grand Blanc and Fenton and service all of Genesee County. Our service hours are 8 to 8 at the same rate! We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer with highly skilled service technicians, who are Nate certified....

04/25/2022

Robert W.

As good as it gets. I am a retired Walt Disney Imagineer who knows stuff, and I have been around the block. The Blessing technician, Adam Toole, was as good as they get: thorough, smart, and a good communicator. I would call Blessing any time and recommend them without reservation. Blessing's personnel are top notch.

Description of Work
Annual HVAC Maintenance

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/15/2021

Cherry D.

They did a good job, provided discount. They do a lot of thins for me like AC and electrical.

Description of Work
They did fix and replace my water heater.

Category plumbing

05/07/2020

Jeff B.

Technician Ron was very friendly and professional... Did a very thorough check of our AC and furnace.

Description of Work
Annual air conditioner check up

04/23/2018

Steve W.

They kept in contact with me after the initial quote visit to see if I had any questions about anything. Arrived when scheduled and did a very nice job. Would definitely recommend. They are a little more expensive but well worth it in my opinion.

Description of Work
New Furnace and A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/17/2015

james P.

Beware! Beware! Beware! One star only because I could not rate zero, or I would! Blessing? I do not think so, the amounts they were looking at charging us was criminal! AND they would not stand behind their own work! When told that I was going to rate them low for their poor service, was told "so what"! If you want a REAL Blessing, avoid this company and help your friends and neighbors by advising them to NOT use this service if they have pluming needs!

Description of Work
Very LITTLE!

Category plumbing

07/30/2015

Matt F.

The tech was great but prices were rediclous the office staff was ok couldn't get them to tell me anything of what the tech was going to be doing. After he checked it and sprained it with my hose. told me I need $1200 of repairs on a working ac I looked up some of the things they said needed to be done the parts cost a total of $50 and was told it would take about an hour to do the work. The management of this company is a joke they set prices and the techs have no ability to make changes to pricing

Description of Work
Had them check my ac

05/04/2015

Coleen M.

They were good. They're very professional. They respect my house when then come in and out of it. The technician who has been here most frequently, he's a pretty nice guy, always helpful, explained everything to me.

Description of Work
I've used Blessing Plumbing for a check of my heater. They replaced my sump pump a few years ago and then they have been checking my heater and air conditioner every year. Also, I had a leak in my shower and they fixed that as well.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

03/14/2015

Bertrand C.

They do very good work. They give you a lot of options that are available and let you choose. I get 10% discount off of any repair work they do on both parts and labor. They are not the cheapest. They are probably about 15% higher than anybody else around here, but they do good work. They are professional. Their technicians know what they are doing.

Description of Work
I use Blessing Plumbing and Heating that I looked up on Angie’s List. I have a service contract with them. They come out every year and check my furnace and air conditioner. They cleaned it up and made recommendations about how to make the furnace run a little better.

03/05/2015

Julie R.

It was fine. They were very professional and did a great job. We had a few estimates and they were in the ball park of everybody else.

Description of Work
We used Blessing Company to replace our furnace.

10/15/2014

Greg S.

This year the check went very quickly and smoothly.

Description of Work
Performed the annual plumbing check. Made sure all faucets and toilets were working properly, drained sludge out of water heater and tested sump pump backup system.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells

Jason Foldenauer Construction LLC

At Jason Foldenauer Construction we realize that the relationship we are building with clients is critical. As your builder we work to instill peace of mind to our clients throughout the entire remodeling process. We are dedicated to you every step of the way from the initial inquiry to well beyond project completion. Your project will be completed in a timely fashion with your utmost satisfaction being our top priority. Our work is accomplished with integrity, honesty and reliability. We stand behind our work 100%. The job is not complete until our clients are satisfied! 1. A quality oriented remodeling company where services are often described as second to none. 2. 2 3. Yes, subcontractors are used when appropriate. 4. Company license 2102184038, builder license 2101187179 5. Pricing based on sold job alone. 6. $100 off any complete project over $3,000. 7. 95% of business is based on referrals.

Dust Out Air Duct Cleaning

With years of experience, our professional crew can handle the toughest air duct cleaning, heating or air conditioning job, large or small. Our professionally trained crew can remove dust and debris from all types of duct work and service all makes of models of air conditioning systems. Need to get all your ducts in a row? We’ll clean those up, improving your air quality while saving you money. How’s that for a breath of fresh air? DUSTOUT is located in Burton, Michigan and has been doing Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Services since 2004 in the Mid-Michigan area and has now served thousands of residential and commercial customer.

Offers by Dust Out Air Duct Cleaning on Angi
    Reynolds Water Conditioning Co

Reynolds Water Conditioning Co is Michigan's oldest water purification and filtration company, since 1931. Still owned and operated by the Reynolds family, we specialize in solving problems typically associated with both well and city water in Southeast Michigan. Our professional grade service and products are guaranteed to give you better water at a cost effective price. Ask us about our new ClearStream Iron, Rust and Odor Filter.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Heating & air conditioning. Plumbing - drain cleaning, water treatment, sump pumps, water heaters, fixtures.