Belfor Property Restoration

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2010

Owned and operated....

Allied Home Restoration

Allied Home Restoration

Allied Home Restoration is your fast response disaster restoration solution. When it comes to dealing with a home disaster, every second counts. From the moment you call Allied Home Restoration, we will work with you to return your property and assets to their pre-loss condition.

04/27/2013

It was good. I chose them by the process of elimination; I did not like some of the others that I have used in the past. They did a good job. They didn’t make any mess. They were very professional. The price was reasonable. They were excellent all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Belfor Property Restoration to clean the carpet in one room.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

06/07/2011

They did well. We have used them before. They were punctual. They did a good job. They even employ one of the two gentleman who was a bit handicapped, and he did a really nice job. I was glad to see that they let this guy work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Coach's Catastrophe Cleaning & Restoration Service for carpet cleaning about eight months ago.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Water extraction and structural drying, mold remediation, carpet cleaning, duct cleaning, asbestos abatement, lead abatement, environmental cleaning and sanitizing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa