PuroClean Disaster First Response

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2014

5851 Ramsey Street, Suite C

Fayetteville, MI 28311

Local Expert Water, Fire, Smoke and Mold Restoration in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Call for fast, local 24x7 response....

11/08/2018

Margaret M.

Avoid these people!!!!!! They are the worst. They tell you lie after lie and take forever to do the work. My insurance company called them in even though it was not in my best interest. I regret the day I let them in my front door, and I regret the day I let Allstate insure my house.

Description of Work
Flooded basement needed to be cleaned an repaired.

Category mold removal

10/05/2017

RONALD R.

Great company and it was very easy working with this staff, led by Mark. This process has been very over whelming for me, but every question that I asked got an answer. I have been dealing with a lot of business getting my house back together but PuroClean's leadership Team is completely in touch with the business. This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have worked in. Professional, hard working, top notch group..

Description of Work
My house was flooded by a broken pipe and I thought the job would not require that much work, but as it turns out the water had traveled from room to room and I would have never know with out the help of this professional team.

10/04/2017

Kevin C.

PuroClean showed up and began immediately to dry the damage floors. They also worked with our insurance company helping them understand the damage caused by the leak in a very short time, like less than a week. They were professional and provided Value for the their work including drying the damp areas from below the floor and above removing the possibility of a mold issue.

Description of Work
We had a water leak from inside the Fridge. The line going to the drinking water option (Not the Ice Maker) had a small leak. It damage the hardwood floor.

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

06/03/2017

Steve G.

Great, see discription box. Will defiantly use if ever necessary.

Description of Work
I was sure there was a water leak in between floors in my home. In the process of preparing an estimate, the tech used a Thurmo scanner to detect any accumulation of moisture. He advised that absolutely no area in the home showed any abnormal moisture, leaks or otherwise. When he was leaving I told him to just send me a bill for his services. He advised that their was no charge. They Don't charge for estimates, and found no reason for an estimate. The tech returned the next day and performed the Thurmo Scan again. He said he just wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything on the previous visit.

04/12/2015

Barbarra T.

Thorough/informative/pleasant/polite/extremely hard-working.

Description of Work
Demolition/clean up/water and moisture

Air Quality Concepts

2012-2019 A.L. Super Service Award Winner! AQC uses the newest duct cleaning technology in the industry. We do NOT use rotobrush systems or homemade 50 gallon drum vacuums with makeshift hoses to shove down your lines. Those methods move the dirt around and tear up duct work. Also, if you see dirt around the vents during the cleaning process, contaminants are being brought back into the home. This happens with all other duct cleaning systems. We pride ourselves in air duct cleaning the correct way, not pushing the dirt around, but removing it and keeping it contained in our vacuum system and the ducts. We always offer free before and after photos so you see exactly what you're paying for. Our process uses suction and forced air simultaneously. We do not disconnect any lines or compromise your system. Our cleaning methods are above and beyond any air duct cleaners in the country. We are highly recommended by multiple heating and air companies in the area. Air Quality Concepts provides reliable and expert customer service for all of your duct cleaning needs, mold removal, vapor barriers, and dryer vent cleaning. You will breathe better and feel better knowing that your air system and your quality of life are greatly improved.

Offers by Air Quality Concepts on Angi