Pro Grade Concrete Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

Additional DBA - Pro Grade Concrete. Additional email - progradeconcrete@gmail.com...

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan

Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Systems of Michigan on Angi

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hello, I have not had Pro Grade do any work for me but I do supply them with Concrete. I haven't seen there work but I can say, They seem to stay busy.

01/23/2013

Pro Grade was here to start the job when they said they would. They worked with us to get the decorative concrete exactly how we would like it. Their work was excellent and so was their clean-up. They finished the job in the time they said. The whole crew was very personable. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great!!

11/03/2011

Owner and team were very professional and showed up each and everyday promptly and worked diligently. They listened to each and every idea we had as to the way the walkway should be laid out and gave us their ideas so we could make informative decisions. Owner (Gary) was courteous and very helpful in making the whole process go as smoothly as could be including getting the job done right without m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
248 sq. foot stamped concrete walkway from our deck to our dock done in Hampshire red with grey release.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

Residential & Commercial Concrete, Basements, Crawlspaces, Driveways, Patios, Staining, Retaining Walls, Stamping, Skidsteer & Cultured Stone.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal