Noonan Electrical Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

We are a licensed and insured company that offers free in home estimates. Owner, Master Electrician Mike Noonan, has over 15 years experienc in the electrical field and has invested his pride into his profession. We, as a company, understand that no two customer’s electrical service and repair needs are the same. We also understand that when making important decisions about electrical upgrades, improvements, specialty light, safety, security, and energy savings, the more information you have the better....

HandyPro Handyman Service Inc

HandyPro Handyman Service Inc

HandyPro provides a one-year labor guarantee for most jobs completed at your home unless noted in writing in advance. The labor for each project is guaranteed to be done correctly or we will fix it free. We also guarantee that we will show up or, if necessary call you within your one hour of your scheduled appointment time or you'll get $30.00 off your project. We can take care of maintenance and repairs inside or outside of your home or business. So no matter what needs to be done, insert location name here is there for you. We not only provide superior work, but excellent customer service comes standard with every project. We pride ourselves in keeping our promises and ensuring every client experience is remarkable. With over 17 years of experience we have both the skills and expertise you need for those remodeling and repair projects at your business or around the house.

01/16/2021

These folks were pros. Did the work on time and to my specs. The original quote specified more GFI outlets than we actually needed so the bill was less than quoted, which saved me money. I now have a fully grounded system in my home at an affordable price. Will call them again when I need help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced whole house with new grounded outlets, plus new switches

05/08/2019

Noonan Electrical Services did a phenomenal job at my home today! I couldn’t be more happier with the work that they did. We needed a few light fixtures replaced. They were fast, professional, friendly and reasonably priced! I will definitely be using them for any future electrical work that I may need!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Light Fixtures

12/28/2018

Mike Noonan came out to give us a quote on installing a ceiling fan in our bedroom and replacing existing overhead lighting in our kitchen with LED lights. He was very professional and knowledgeable. The installation crew did an excellent job and we were very pleased with the completed work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fan and new lighting

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

12/11/2018

Fine, I will hire them in the spring to replace the breaker Box, if the price is right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check breaker box for short

06/09/2018

They were very good. I had consulted with an electrician who said the job was too big for him because he works alone. He referred me to Mike Noonan. Mike came out as scheduled, on time, and evaluated the job. He put everything into his tablet as we discussed needed work and his suggested fixes. I had an itemized quote by email when he left the house. Work was scheduled with the office and the wait...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate and correct DIY electrical mess. Replace panel, cap live wires exposed, correct wiring to range (they discovered a fire hazard), correct reverse polarity in over half of the outlets, replace ceiling lights with LED for less heat and increased energy efficiency.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

•Appliance Hook Up •Bathroom Appliances •Fans, Heaters, Lighting •Breaker/Fuse Replacements •Cable/Phone Outlets •Ceiling Fans •Deicing •Disconnects •Energy-Efficient Lighting •Garage Wiring •Generators •Home Theater System Wiring •Hot Tub/Spa Hookup •Indoor/Outdoor Lighting •Landscape Lighting •LED Lighting •Recessed lighting/lighting layouts •Receptacles •Service Panel Upgrades •Smoke Detectors •Surge Suppressors •Violation Corrections •Wall Hung Lights •Whole House Fan