Hartford & Ratliff Inc

With Angi since March 2006

32708 W 8 Mile Rd

Farmington, MI 48336

Hartford & Ratliff Inc...

12/21/2019

James M.

Cam and Eric did a great job of finding a relatively simple problem that has caused issues for many years. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Boiler would not turn on

11/06/2017

Gordon D.

As stated above -no show and no-call

Description of Work
They were scheduled to give me an estimate for a wall hung boiler on October 23,2017 and never showed up and didn't call. Several days later I emailed them on their contact site with this same complaint and they didn't respond. I am an existing customer.

07/12/2017

Christiane T.

Terrible. The problem was never resolved even though they came out three times in one year, and each time I was charged a minimum of $80 for the service fee.

Description of Work
My water heater wouldn't stay lit.

05/12/2015

Jessica L.

The tech was friendly and helpful. He quickly found the problem and had the replacement part in his van.

Description of Work
Replaced a valve that was making noise.

04/25/2015

Marilyn R.

They were professional and on time. They were expensive.

Description of Work
They put in a low water cut-off switch.

02/06/2015

DAVID C.

Excellent job. I've used these folks several times in the past as I have hot water heat system and they know their stuff. Very good service and fair pricing as well.

Description of Work
Installed new chimney liner and all new ductwork.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,chimney repair

02/05/2015

Scott S.

The tech was very knowledgeable, polite, honest. Recommended what to spend money and what NOT to. Good boiler guys are hard to find. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replaced relay on furnace

01/12/2015

Gary M.

I was able to get service from another provider and no longer needed the H & R service call. They were polite, and professional, and I would call them again

Description of Work
When i called for service during the Christmas/ New Year break, I was unable to get scheduled until after the new year.

10/16/2014

Dawn J.

He took a hammer to my water heater. I now have no pilot and my water heater does not work. They told me they would call me back in 2-3 days and nobody has called me back. He came on a Monday, and I've tried 2-3 times per day since and now they won't even return my calls.

Description of Work
They came out and looked at our tankless water heater.

12/17/2013

Bhavna K.

We called Hartford and Ratliff to replace control unit of our water heater. They quoted $400 for the part after taking down the make and model of our water heater. When the service man came to our house, he quoted over $600 for the same part. We declined their services immediately as it was differnt from the price quoted over the phone, but they still billed us and now we have contacted the BBB for dispute resolution. They quote a low price over the phone and a much higher one when they show up at your home, beware!

Description of Work
We wanted the control unit of our water heater replaced, but had to decline their services.

Craftsman Masonry

We specialize in masonry repairs and restoration work. Working with the best suppliers around we strive to provide the highest quality of work. From matching brick and mortar colors to providing the best options for any new or decorative projects. We promise to treat you the way we would want to be treated. Its that simple. We will approach every potential job with honesty and integrity. We will treat every project as if we were doing it on our own homes.

Offers by Craftsman Masonry on Angi
    Easy Home Improvement

Need brick repairs? EASY does it! We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award the last 5 years in a row in the Masonry & Chimney Repair categories! 2015 to 2019. We specialize in all phases of masonry work! We offer: *Chimney repairs *Chimney rebuilds *Chimney caps *Brick wall repairs *Brick wall rebuilds *Brick porch repairs *Brick porch rebuilds *Tuckpointing *Individual brick replacement, & more!! We specialize in the brick masonry trade therefore our masons are just that, professional brick masons giving you the quality you want & deserve! We are verifiably licensed & insured in the state of Michigan to perform the masonry trade. For those who don't want to pay for their masonry needs right now we do offer a NO INTEREST for 18 months payment option giving you flexibility. If you have any questions & simply would like to schedule an estimate feel free to call is toll free at 1-844-444-EASY(3279)

Offers by Easy Home Improvement on Angi
    Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

Boiler Repair & Cleaning,Boiler Repair & Cleaning