HandyPro Handyman Service Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2006

22500 Orchard Lake Rd

Farmington, MI 48336

HandyPro provides a one-year labor guarantee for most jobs completed at your home unless noted in writing in advance. The labor for each project is guaranteed to be done correctly or we will fix it free. We also guarantee that we will show up or, if necessary call you within your one hour of your scheduled appointment time or you'll get $30.00 off your project. We can take care of maintenance and repairs inside or outside of your home or business. So no matter what needs to be done, insert location name here is there for you. We not only provide superior work, but excellent customer service comes standard with every project. We pride ourselves in keeping our promises and ensuring every client experience is remarkable. With over 17 years of experience we have both the skills and expertise you need for those remodeling and repair projects at your business or around the house....

4.3

handyman (307)plumbers (49)drywall (36)interior painting (32)electrician (29)woodworking (28)door installation (27)gutter repair (19)home remodeling (15)house painting (12)window replacement (11)lighting (11)

03/02/2021

Update 03/08/2021// The problem that exist has been fixed and resolved by the Manager, Joe. He immediately responded to my issues and fixed the problem immediately. Right now, I can say the work that they did was satisfactory and that I am satisfied so far about the resolution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical light fixture and motion sensor//He showed on time. To do several light fixtures and to go to one switch. Also a motion sensor. All parts were provided by me. I went to push my garage door. I heard a crack sound. And it blows in my panel. I called him and he came back. He checks the wiring and the electrical box. He tried to say it was a different issue. Like it was nothing he did. I had no problem with my garage door. I was insulted and he had no way of checking this problem. Come to find out he was not certified for electrical. I felt I was mislead that he can do the work.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

We certainly apologize for the issue and it is my understanding that the location manager returned to your home and addressed the issue to your satisfaction. If I have the incorrect information then please contact me directly as it is HandyPro's goal to ensure that every client is completely satisfied. Thank you, John Hooppaw VP of Operations 734-254-9160

12/10/2020

They did well. it just that they were very busy and took so long time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"roof gutter is allowing water to get behind it and down the wall of the building causing the paint to bubble. "

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We do apologize that it took so long, we are constantly working to hire additional qualified craftsmen to better serve all of our clients in a timely manner. Thank you, HandyPro management

10/03/2020

Re-sloped a gutter, hung a mantle and ceiling fan

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work was done much quicker than expected. Work was done perfectly and clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating on the service. As a small family owned business we rely on clients like yourself to let us and the community know how we are doing. Thank you, John Hooppaw

08/27/2020

Excellent. The person assigned was Kyle and I would definitely request him next time we need help. He worked efficiently and did an excellent job on five different jobs we needed done around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A variety of projects

CATEGORY handyman service,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Thank you for the great review, Kyle is certainly a rising Super Star. We will be sure to share this with the entire team. John Hooppaw

08/13/2020

It didn't go. I was promised a response in two days, which would have been Sunday, August 9th and in my mind at the latest Monday, August 10th. No call, text or email!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finish a glass block bathroom window

CATEGORY replacement windows,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Dear client, We sincerely apologize, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, this is obviously not what we expect for our clients. We take these matters very serious and always look for new ways to prevent them. I have made the operations manager aware of the situation, you should have your estimate by the end of today. Thank you, Joe Kawula

07/09/2020

It went very well I was very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a utility storage cabinet put together

CATEGORY handyman service,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Photo for HandyPro Handyman Service Inc - 22500 Orchard Lake Rd, Farmington, MI - 38707493

07/02/2020

It went perfectly. He was able to come a little early, and he fixed everything. Will was very kind and very professional. I will definitely call him again for anymore projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixture installed, cabinet knobs put on kitchen drawers and light bulbs put in a very high light fixture.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thanks for posting a review, as a small company we rely on clients like you to inform others in our community about how HandyPro strives to provide an exceptional experience for our clients. Thank you, John Hooppaw

06/25/2020

Kyle was our Craftsman and we were in the best of hands! Friendly, professional, kept us updated and worked with our ideas and had many of his own as to how the finished project would come out. The deck looks terrific and we couldn't be happier! We will ask for him personally the next time we need something done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our front deck restored and rebuilt.

CATEGORY decks,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/01/2020

Work was done very neat and clean I didn't care how long it took I'm just glad its done right and it looks great. Jerry is a very nice man and good worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs kitchen and outdoor work on house.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

COST $585.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, as a small company we rely on clients like you to inform others in our community about how HandyPro strives to provide an exceptional experience for our clients. Thank you, John Hooppaw

04/01/2020

Job was done in a timely, clean fashion with no changes to the final cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall, acoustic tile, plaster, ceramic tile, grout, caulk, fix leaky faucets, ceiling fan, bathroom remodeling, replace locks, cabinets & countertops, fix running toilet, squeaky doors, install molding, door, wall repair, painting kitchen, insulation, masonry, gutter repair, cleaning, installation, wallpaper removal, walk-in tub, wheelchair ramp.

Carpet installation, Appliance Repair, Landscaping, HVAC, Roofing, Hardwood floors, Chimney cleaning, Sprinkler repair, Carpet install, New additions, Housekeeping

Check, Visa, MasterCard