Doggie Latchkey Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

Doggie Latchkey’s pet sitting mission is to provide pet owners with a safe and secure alternative to boarding and kennels. No matter how cute the overnight facilities might look, it still isn’t home. Our passion for keeping pets in their own environment and daily routines is the motivation for this pet sitting business....

10/10/2017

It was great! Kathy was our sitter, and she was in constant communications with us while we were away. She sent pictures and texts whenever she came to the house and while she was walking or playing with the two dogs.

Description of Work
Overnight pet sitting for 10 days while on vacation

Category pet sitters

[Member Name Removed], we're thrilled to hear that you were so happy with Kathy's extended care services! We thank you for taking the time to share your Doggie Latchkey experience with the Angie's List community!

05/02/2017

It was great. Our sitter came out to meet our pets and bonded instantly. We went over personalities, our home layout, and anything else to make the services thorough and easy.

Description of Work
Used Doggie Latchkey to come to my home and care for my two kittens and our dog over a weekend.

Category pet sitters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] so much for taking the time to share your experience with the Angie's List community!

03/30/2017

No problems. They were very accommodating with last minute notice. Krysten was great

Description of Work
Dog walking after owner fractured her wrist

Category pet sitters

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. We pride ourselves on being able to accommodate late minute requests, something that is so important in this industry. We will let Krysten know how happy you were with her services. Thank you so much!

01/01/2017

Both Sarah and Susan were wonderful with Mable and Murphy. Everytime they would come to check on them they would send pictures and an update on how they were doing. I would definitely use Doggie Latchkey again.

Description of Work
I have a senior dog (16) and I cannot stomach the thought of leaving her at a kennel anymore. Doggie Latchkey came into my home for three nights over the Christmas holiday so my pups could stay in their familiar environment.

11/22/2016

Very well. Care giver was very detailed, very caring, was able to give meds, help with lifting older animal with mobility issues, massage limbs and was very kind and caring

Description of Work
Dog sitting visit for a special needs geriatric dog

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

In home pet sitting services. Daily walks. Extended vacation pet sits. Pet transportation.

Ask for details.