CARL ZATSICK CARPENTRY

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBCONTRACTORS FOR ELECTRICAL, HVAC & PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB AFTER ONSITE REVIEW IS MADE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. PREFER CONTACT MADE TO PHONE NUMBERS LISTED BUT MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL....

POP Painters, LLC.

Residential Interior & Exterior Painting Services Commercial & Industrial Painting Services Decks & Pressure Washing Pressure washing Soft washing

North Pointe Painting

North Pointe Painting & Carpentry is a Full Service Painting And Carpentry Company that has been serving the Greater Metro Detroit Area since 1993 as a leader in the Interior and Exterior Painting Market. Our Professional Paint and Carpentry Crews are highly skilled and knowledgeable in Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Painting with over 25 Years of Experience in the Home Improvement Industry.

Offers by North Pointe Painting on Angi
Poseidon Property Restoration

Poseidon Property Restoration strives to deliver the best value in restoration services by placing expert construction professionals on every project undertaken. Poseidon performs a diverse range of project types, including painting, epoxy flooring, remodeling, water removal , flood damage, smoke and fire damage. We will provide you with a free estimate, or can assist you with your insurance claim from start to finish, making the process of your claim EASY and STRESS-FREE for your residential , commercial and industrial dwelling Our technical and logistical project experience allow us to exceed our client expectations by delivering quality construction, impeccable services, and dedicated teamwork. The satisfaction of our clients is evident in our long list of loyal customers. Discover the difference that will make Poseidon Property Restoration your choice for life.

Offers by Poseidon Property Restoration on Angi

05/25/2021

We were very happy with the installation of our deck. Carl did a fantastic job and we were especially pleased with the quality of workmanship. It was apparent that Carl had a lot of experience installing decks as he gave helpful suggestions to our design.

Description of Work
Tear out and reinstallation of our deck

Category custom cabinets,decks

12/13/2020

Carl is a total pro. This is a guy who knows what he’s doing, will deliver what he promises and is a straight and honest man. Carl replaced my aging wood railing with a trex rail system and pulled up and replaced my gen 1 trex board with new ones. You can’t go wrong with Carl. I received 8 quotes on my deck and it was clear that trusting Carl with this project was the only way to go. We LOVE the r...

Description of Work
Desk railing and deckbaord replaced. Rebuilt staircase and added lighting.

Category custom cabinets,decks

09/18/2020

Carl is a Master deck builder. Even though there were unforeseen issues with the project, Carl always had a repair plan. Carl pays attention to detail. His work with his son was exceptional.

Description of Work
Deck rebuild

01/14/2019

As expected when working around the weather, building inspector, deliveries etc. Communication, integrity, work ethic and honesty is what I look for when screening potential business and Carl Zatsick meet or exceeded my criteria.

Description of Work
12 x 16 Trex composite deck

10/04/2018

I’m beyond amazed. Carl is very calm, very nice and very professional. I paid the remaining of the balance as soon as the job was done but before the inspection was completed because Carl lives about 45 mins away. I didn’t want him to drive 45 mins back just to get paid. I was a little nervous in what’d happen if the deck didn’t pass the inspection. Would he disappear just like any other contracto...

Description of Work
We needed a Trex deck built.

Category decks

The city wanted some blocking in the deck frame so we put it in and we were all set

ADDITIONS, CUSTOM KITCHENS, BASEMENTS, WOOD & COMPOSITE DECKS, SCREENED-IN PORCHES, MINOR ROOFING, WINDOW & DOOR REPLACEMENT, INTERIOR TRIM & CUSTOM CABINETRY AND MORE...CALL TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS IF NOT LISTED HERE.