Cameron the Sandman

Founded 1936 • With Angi since May 2010

Since 1936, Cameron The Sandman, Inc. has been providing top quality flooring services to customers all around the Detroit area. During our 75 plus years in the industry, we've developed an excellent reputation for quality, as well as great customer service. Providing parquet, strip, & plank flooring, our expert craftsmen perform every job to the highest standards in the industry, doing everything they can to make sure that our customers experience with us is as worry and stress free as possible....

Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC

Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC

We are the preferred floor and surface care experts throughout the Oakland, Wayne and Washtenaw Counties area. We specialize in floor and fine surface care, including repairing and restoring natural stone and terrazzo, sanitizing, sealing tile and grout, as well as deep cleaning and protecting carpets, rugs, upholstery and Wood floors. We deliver the highest quality workmanship to every customer and look forward to serving you. Please contact us by phone to schedule an appointment.

Offers by Michigan Stone and Surface Care, LLC on Angi

08/23/2018

The crew from Cameron the Sandman did a fantastic job. They were very professional, arrived on time, and left our house clean. Our floors look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floor Refinishing

08/23/2018

They did a terrific job. They were on-time and very professional. The places where they needed to do repairs blend seamlessly in with the existing floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing 2,000 square feet of flooring.

03/23/2018

Crew showed up a day and a half late. It was our master bedroom that was to be done first so we had moved out to accommodate the start date. He was a sub to my GC. The finish product was good. The real issue I had was that my GC dropped all kinds of debris on the finished floor after it was finished. The GC brought Mr. Cameron back. I thought he was coming to look at what could be done to repair t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and refinishing floors.

02/04/2015

Was very prompt.  Explained all that was necessary and the time to do it.  The job was finished exactly as he indicated.  The floor turned out just wonderful and we are very pleased with his work. Infact, we felt the color looked better than the original color.  We would highly recommend this company and will definitely use his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished the wood floor in a kitchen and a hallway foyer area.

02/04/2015

I've seen his work before, so I know it is good.  However, I didn't want oil-based polyurethane due to the high VOC content which would have forced my pregnant wife out of the house for a week.  I asked about alternatives and he was adamant about using oil-based poly.  Otherwise, the price seemed fair and had my wife not been pregnant I probably would have used this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for floor refinishing of 430 sq ft.

Hardwood floor repair & refinishing. Hardwood floor installation, Sanding