Rashid Construction

Founded 1957 • With Angi since June 2011

24/7 Emergency Response. Complete Restoration and Insurance Work. We do all remodeling work, interior and exterior. We have been family owned and operated for over 50 years, living and operating out of the same community.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Deb G.
11/25/2018
Very well. An issue came up and they handled this immediately.
Description of Work
Siding for our home
siding
tony K.
09/16/2018
Once we made our decision on a new roof we decided to go with Rashid Construction. We couldn’t be happier! Phil met with us and gave us three options and assisted us in making our decision. He was indeed very patient and candid with all our questions. The job started on time and we had a new roof in approx. 7 hours. The crew were all very experienced, friendly and answered any questions that we had. After the job was completed they left our property impeccably clean and tidy. If you are looking to repair or replace your roof, or do any other type of construction work, these are the guys. Phil was indeed very personable and accommodating. We couldn’t have asked for a better contractor.
Description of Work
Replaced our roof
Scott S.
10/26/2017
Looks Great!
Description of Work
Gazebo roof replaced
debra H.
04/14/2017
Everything went very well. The transformation of the garage from blah to beautiful was great. Workers show up when scheduled and quality of work is excellent. We've had this company do many projects for us and we keep coming back. Now that garage is done we have hired them to install matching front door. We have referred them to friends and family and everyone has been happy with the results. They are honest, hard working,and responsive, can't say enough about them!
Description of Work
New fascia on garage. New siding, metal roof, lights, brick work.
Category
electrician, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, chimney repair
D. J.
05/21/2016
Fantastic job! The quote and completion of all the work was done on time. No wait for the job to begin. The estimator, Phil Rashid, and his entire crew were friendly, professional, and clearly qualified to do the job, and it was a big job. Clean-up was impeccable. If their services were needed again, would use Rashid Construction in a heart beat, and we would highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Replaced roof, attic insulation, and numerous sheets of plywood. Installed baffles.
Cf P.
10/21/2015
Someone recommended this company. I would not recommend this company. The problem I had with them was they damaged some things around my house primarily a clay grass and a window in my lower level, and then they wouldn't repair the window or pay to have it repaired. Their customer service isn't good. There was a roofing company that was on my neighbor's roof and they pointed out that there was an issue with it so I have no way of knowing. I think they started the job when we said that they would. The customer service doesn't respond well to issues and they don't repair damages caused by their workers. I will not use them again and I am probably under contract because of the warranty for my roof although we have to call them.
Description of Work
Rashid Construction has redone my roof.
Parker L.
09/02/2015
Provided estimate and performed work as expected at the expected. I appreciated them working me into their schedule. I thought they did what they told me they would do and a very fair price.
Description of Work
Repaired Bay Window and waterproofed wood in preparation for poured concrete patio
roofing, basement waterproofing, woodworking
Dennis S.
08/01/2015
Never had a chance to use this company and never will.
Description of Work
I called (2) times and was told that I would receive a call back to schedule an estimate. I never received a call back and the customer service person seemed to not care. I will NEVER use this company and is very unprofessional. I will tell everyone I know not to use this company!
Glenn C.
06/07/2015
Very responsive and understanding of the urgency of the issues and understanding that a third party will be paying at a later date.
Description of Work
Minor exterior home repairs
Sandra W.
05/28/2015
Description of Work
Incorrect provider selected. Did not work with this vendor
gutter repair, roofing, siding

We apologize for your experience. However, we have no record of you as a customer of Rashid Construction Co. We will be calling our Angie's List rep to remedy this false complaint. Please review your contract to correctly identify your contractor. Thank you.
Julia S.
05/27/2015
Phil Rashid worked with our insurance adjuster to replace our shingle with a like material. Roof was replaced and gutter were installed as requested
Description of Work
50 Year Roof and Gutters for a 5000 SF home
gutter repair, roofing
magda S.
01/15/2015
They were very good and the price was reasonable. They were responsible and very good.
Description of Work
They did siding for me.
siding
JoAnn C.
11/14/2014
Did a great job! They were neat!
Description of Work
New roof.
Ann T.
09/25/2014
I said can I get an estimate? He if you want to sign with us that if you claim goes through, will do the work, I will give you an estimate because it's too much time on our part to give estimates and you're free to go with somebody else.
Description of Work
He came and peeked at the roof.
magda S.
08/22/2014
They were very good and my roof is perfect. They are very responsible, they are fast, and the work is good quality.
Description of Work
I used Rashid for roofing.
Gary K.
01/22/2014
My garage door spring broke late Friday. I called Rashid door repair at 9:30 a.m. Saturday and by 11:00 a.m. the serviceman was at my door to repair it. The serviceman was knowledgeable and friendly. He took his wet boots off when he came into the house and worked around all the things that were in the way in front of the garage door. Everything that was needed for the repair was in his truck.
Description of Work
Installed new springs and rollers for garage door.
Christopher R.
10/01/2013
They were great to work with. The service was done on short notice. I called them on a Monday and they came out the following week to do the work. Bob had the whole job done in three days. I will definitely bring them back for future projects.
Description of Work
They tore off my old roof. They installed a whole new roof and new gutters.
gutter repair, roofing
Mary D.
07/30/2013
ROUGH CARPENTRY - SPEEDY AND STARTED IMMEDIATELY. DRY WALL - BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED WALLS BUT HOLES WHERE WALL PLUGS WERE CUT TOO BIG. ELECTRICIAN - ADDED 6 NEW LINES RETURNED PER OWNERS REQUEST TO MOVE OVERHEAD LIGHTS. DROP CEILING - HAD TO BE REINSTALLED DUE TO BAD SUGGESTIONS FROM BUILDER ON HEIGHT AND LACK OF CENTERING BY INSTALLER WHICH RESULTED IN MANY DAMAGED TILES and GAPS WHERE IT WAS RIVETED NEEDLESSLY. TILE INSTALLED - VERY NICE JOB. PLUMBER - GREAT JOB FINISH CARPENTER - BEAUTIFUL WORK TRASH REMOVAL THIS IS A FAMILY BUSINESS AND THREE WORKERS BROUGHT THEIR CHILDREN. NONE OF THEM WERE HAPPY AT THIS JOB SITE WE DID NOT EXPECT FAMILY DISAGREEMENTS, and WHINING PRIMARY AGE CHILDREN SOME CREWS MADE NO ATTEMPT TO CLEAN-UP THERE MESS
Description of Work
FINISHED BRAND NEW CONDO BASEMENT. INSTALLED A HALF BATH.
Category
ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, basement remodeling
John W.
03/28/2012
Rashid was completely professional in their dealings with my wife and I. They were always polite and responsive to our calls. After we accepted their quote and before a check was written they reinspected the project to make sure everything was still OK and we scheduled the work date. They were on time, professional in their manner and courteous. they completed the job in just under 4 hours and we are completely satisfied. After they left there was no sign that they had been there. There clean up was outstanding.
Description of Work
Constructed a new sloped roof over an existing flat roof. Installed decking, tar paper, ice shield and shingles. wrapped the facia in aluminum.
roofing, woodworking
Theresa J.
12/23/2011
Bob came to our home and inspected the roof as we were in the process of purchasing the home and knew there were problems with water. After inspection of the roof, he looked at the problem area's inside of the house. He took us on the roof to show us his findings, and he confirmed what we had been told by other companies we had come out to quote the job, that the shingles were not installed correctly, and there was no venting. Bob took the time to go through everything with us, gave us a quote, and was competitive with the other quotes we had. The work was performed on time, and when they found the water damage, the workers showed us the problems, and replaced the boards as needed. The workers did a great job, and were very friendly, punctual, and professional. We were very happy with the work, and would highly recommend Rashid to our friends and family.
Description of Work
We had a rood installed

Phone

MasterCard
Discover
Financing Available

FAQ

Rashid Construction is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

Rashid Construction is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Rashid Construction accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Yes, Rashid Construction offers free project estimates.

Yes, Rashid Construction offers eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Rashid Construction does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Rashid Construction offers emergency services.

Yes, Rashid Construction offers warranties.

Rashid Construction offers the following services: Remodeling, Roofing, Siding (including James Hardie siding), Additions, Windows, Gutters, Insulation, Awnings, Heating, Air-conditioning, Concrete, Doors, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Out Buildings, Outdoor Living, Insurance Claims, New Construction

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Mr. Mason LLC

(35)

Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial properties. Protecting our clients' investment with durable, guranteed products, increasing home values and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like its our own home. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Detroit and Downriver Business Association.

Impressive Flooring

(5)

Impressive Flooring

We specialize in all phases of hardwood flooring services and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!