Lucky's Collision INC

Auto Painting
Auto Service
Auto Detailing
Auto Glass

Family Business serving Michigan for over 30 years....

RC Trans & Gear

R C Trans & Gear Inc in Royal Oak, Michigan is a locally owned and operated auto repair shop specializing in transmission and clutch services. We have over 40 years of experience in the transmission repair industry and look forward to serving you. Be sure to ask about our warranty!!

B & B Collision Corp

**Call us today for your FREE estimate!!** All Technicians are I-Car and State Certified. Family owned & operated.

AE Auto Care

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

02/16/2017

The owner is arrogant and lousy at customer service. He won't take ownership for the bad work and how long it's taken.

Description of Work
The pictures added to this review is how the truck looks after Joe the owner says it's done and looks good. Don't take your car here. This place does horrible work. My car had minor damage on the passenger side that was caused by someone backing into it in a parking lot. No parts needed to be ordered. I turned the car over to them on Feb. 2nd in the morning. I was told it would be back to me on the following Mon. or Tues. and it's now been 13 days and I still don't have it. They did try to return it to me last night (12 days later not 3 or 4) when they were closing while it was dark. I'm sure hoping I wouldn't see there were still scratches and paint chips from the accident they left. There's also a piece of the plastic cracked under the door that I don't believe was before I turned it over to them. I have had a out of pocket rental car now for 13 days and when my daughter called a few days ago to find out what was going on with the car the owner Joey laughed when he told her it still wasn't done as if her calling everyday waiting was a joke. Progressive paid them for the repairs and I have a copy of the check but they are claiming they didn't get it so I need to pay it when their done as well. This company is as shady as they get. Progressive tells me they won't put this company in their network because they have bad claims against them. I should have went to one of the collision shops that is approved by insurance companies. I learned my lesson. Take my advise please and avoid this place.

02/28/2016

Went great. I've done business with them before and they are excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced and painted front fenders/quarter panels on 1976 Jeep Wrangler.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

01/07/2016

. My 2006 red Milan had a 6 inch white scrape mark and indentation from an accidental encounter with the garage wall. We went to 2 dealerships and were given estimates of $1000.00 to $1200.00.to fix the problem. The dealerships also told us we would have to leave the car for 3 days at the dealership for the bump out and repaint repair . This was an unacceptable solution to our problem. We found Lu...

Description of Work
bumped out from driver's side panel and removed white scrape marks.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

10/05/2015

The price was about half of what other nearby repair shops wanted. I read about them on Angie's List and gave them a visit. i was sort of stunned that they were so far below the price of the other shops. One other shop told me to sell the car for junk! It is a 2005 Taurus and is other wise fine. Luck's did a very nice job and I was happy to have found them. They saved the day.

Description of Work
Repaired rear passenger door and quarterpanel (I backed into it).

09/22/2015

Excellent. He did everything he said he would and more.

Description of Work
Fixed the front bumper where I had driven over a parking block.

Category auto body repair

We will take care of all your auto body service needs. We have professional frame and uni-body alignment repairs and expert color matching. We also provide auto detailing and specialize in rust repair, insurance repair, fleet repair, paint refinishing and any type of welding. We work with all insurance companies and on all makes and models. Our staff is also state certified. Our estimates are free and only take a few minutes so come by today!

We have been moving out of the full restorations on classic vehicles. However, if you have a dent in a panel or need a new bumper, let us know! We will always be able to bump them.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express