CJB Pest & Mosquito Control

Founded 1930 • With Angi since June 2010

At CJB Pest and Mosquito Control we provide over 85 years family experince combined with exceptional service. Our knowledgeable staff and state certified technicians will not only provide you with the best options to eliminate your problem, but focus on informing you, the home/business owner on how to help prevent future problems in your home or business. Detailed inspection reports and environmental recommendations are provided with most services. Proper pest control treatment for your home or business is an investment; you want a company who will be sensitive to your needs as a home or business owner. Our family will treat you like family. We provide only the best in pest elimination and preventive programs....

pest control (202)gutter cleaning (2)animal removal (45)

02/06/2022

Kathleen K.

Service man was professional and friendly. He solved the problem.

Description of Work
Stop yellowjacket infestation.

Work Completed On 02/06/2022

11/15/2021

Jacob G.

Great anyone you would call out from this company is professional. The owner is a great guy. Wish I still worked here . Closest thing to family i ever had and I only was there 88 days.

Description of Work
Hornets nest removal

Category pest control, gutter cleaning, animal removal

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

09/29/2021

Joe S.

very well. Technician was on time, performed a thorough job and gave a good explanation of how yellow jackets behave. He said if there were still yellow jackets around after 4 or 5 days he would come back for free. There were a few jackets remaining the second day and were completely gone the next day. The price was also good.

Description of Work
yellow jacket nest in backyard bush

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

08/02/2021

Preston B.

The technician showed up on time and performed the work. He did explain that they would be back out for a second time to check for activity and place any additional material needed in the lawn to control the problem. This is a very customer focused company, and they will get back with you quickly to resolve any issues.

Description of Work
Mole activity

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

07/26/2021

Jane T.

CJB is my go to Pest Control Company when I need a service or have a question. Josh was on time, very through and went above and beyond to look for the source of the ants. He explained more than I ever thought I would want to know about ants. Two days later, have only seen a couple of dead ants. Always satisfied with CJB. They never try to sell you more service than you need.

Description of Work
Assessment for Carpenter Ants and treatment.

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

02/25/2021

Yusuf S.

Rats in the attic. Very friendly. The came out, put in poison in the attic. Did an inspection around the house and suggested improvements to prevent this happening. We still heard sounds after a week. They came out again and put down more poison. That stopped the issue.

Description of Work
Rat Control

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

11/30/2020

Stephanie A.

Good! The office schedules 2 follow up visits and those went as planned.

Description of Work
Rat boxes to curb infestation .

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/17/2020

Cindy G.

John was on time, friendly and reassured me that he could handle the attic nest. While up on the ladder by the attic vent, he was kind enough to swap out a burned out dusk-to-dawn light bulb for me. I’ll definitely have them back in the spring to replace screening on both vents to prevent wasps from getting further into the attic.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/09/2020

Micah S.

CJB did an excellent job on removing birds nests from my eaves and sealing the points of entry to prevent their return. I would recommend them for this service. However, when I hired them for mole control, they never eliminated the problem, and when asked them them to come back for an additional treatment under their guaranty (which was only a month or two), I got nothing but excuses. The first time they came out, I showed the tech where there was still activity, but it started to rain and he said he would come back when it was dry. The next time they came out, I wasn't home. They said they didn't see any activity and didn't treat. I tried calling again and they didn't call back. As a result, I can't recommend this business. As an additional note, i had them give me a quote for mosquito control. They quoted me nearly double every other competitor. When I pointed out that they were nearly twice the price, CJB told me I would call them when the competitors service didn't work. I hired one of the competitors who did a fantastic job this summer.

Description of Work
Bird's Nest Removal, Mole Control, Mosquito Control*

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

10/28/2020

Kevin B.

Very good company. Removed several nest and returned at my request to reinspect. Arrived on time and performed service quickly.

Description of Work
Bee and wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/12/2020

Dina R.

Steven was very helpful on the phone in discussing our issue and getting someone out as soon as possible. Stewart was the technician who came out and took care of everything, and even came back the following morning at 7 am to make sure everything was OK. We would definitely use again and recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Removing underground bumble bee nest

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/09/2020

Greg O.

Great! Nearly all the yellow jackets gone the day of treatment and completely gone by the next day.

Description of Work
Treat yellow jacket infestation

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/30/2020

Paul F.

Perfect job. All went well without requiring a call back.

Description of Work
Exterminate bee's

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/02/2020

Tanya P.

We've used CJB Pest for six years for annual mosquito control. We've also had them out previously for carpenter ant control. Most recently we had an issue with a hornet's nest in the front of our home but I was VERY hesitant to have it sprayed because we have newer (approximately five years old) vinyl shake siding and from what I've read online, the chemicals can stain the siding. I discussed this with CJB Pest prior to them coming out and they assured me they would use chemicals that would not stain the siding but since I was so concerned, when the tech (Shawn) arrived I also discussed it with him. I was more than pleased when Shawn was already made aware of my concern. This told me CJB Pest was on top of their game. Shawn was professional and very efficient. It's been a couple of weeks and I'm pleased to report the siding looks fine. I highly recommend CJB Pest!

Description of Work
hornet's nest removal

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/17/2020

Deborah D.

It went well and then later on in the evening it had rain pretty heavy. I don’t know if the rain wash away the Chemicals

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/22/2020

Robert L.

We have used this company both at home and at work for many years-always satisfied.

Description of Work
Insect removal

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/13/2020

Pam B.

Travis was amazing and very knowledgeable! I was impressed with the level of concern for my issue.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/01/2020

Cynthia C.

CJB sent out Richard. What a nice young man. He was very polite, efficient and thorough. We have now had four nights without any stinkbugs. What a relief! We have put up with these creepy crawlies all winter. I would certainly recommend this company! We have dealt with other extermination companies (6 of them over 35 years). CJB is not the least expensive, nor is it the most expensive, but, so far, they are definitely the best! I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Stinkbugs have been in house all winter. We also had carpenter ants trying to set up house here and carpenter bees had already moved into the house facia. We spooted a few centipedes as well. We needed all of these unwelcome insects eliminated!

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/23/2020

Reggie T.

Great Job, on time and very professional

Description of Work
pest control rodents

Work Completed On 06/26/2016

04/28/2020

Marzana A.

Great pest control service. Accommodated all of my needs, and was able to significantly reduce the amount of spiders we were dealing with.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/15/2019

01/30/2020

Virgas N.

Very good and informative I was very please with the work.

Description of Work
Rat service

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

11/22/2019

AM D.

Very well When I learned at 4:00 pm from ATT that a rat had gnawed at my exterior WiFi wires, CJB, whom I found on Angie’s list, was able to come out the next morning. They promptly inspected around my house and property determining the pattern of rodent activity, a plan and set appropriate traps. When I was concerned after a number of weeks that the rodent activity was still present they worked with me while I had the City come to my residence to inspect. This provided me with more time to determine if I should continue with CJB’s services. I determined that I’d work with them three more weeks and CJB collaborated with me on more affordable pricing. This worked resulting in no additional rodent activity one month later. And Micheal was always very pleasant and professional to work with.

Description of Work
Rodent Rat Control

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

08/06/2019

Joni P.

Bats don't go away overnight, but they put a mechanism in place to allow the bats to leave the attic and not return. The guys will come back in a couple of months to seal everything up and clean the attic. They were very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely call them again with any other pest problems.

Description of W