CJB Pest & Mosquito Control

Founded 1930 • With Angi since June 2010

24407 Halsted Rd

Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Any interior work done has our techs wearing disposable gloves, filtered masks, face shield, and boot covers. No signatures required. Payments made over phone with office or with standard safety pre-cautions when given to techs on site.

At CJB Pest and Mosquito Control we provide over 85 years family experince combined with exceptional service. Our knowledgeable staff and state certified technicians will not only provide you with the best options to eliminate your problem, but focus on informing you, the home/business owner on how to help prevent future problems in your home or business. Detailed inspection reports and environmental recommendations are provided with most services. Proper pest control treatment for your home or business is an investment; you want a company who will be sensitive to your needs as a home or business owner. Our family will treat you like family. We provide only the best in pest elimination and preventive programs....

pest control (195)gutter cleaning (1)animal removal (44)

07/26/2021

CJB is my go to Pest Control Company when I need a service or have a question. Josh was on time, very through and went above and beyond to look for the source of the ants. He explained more than I ever thought I would want to know about ants. Two days later, have only seen a couple of dead ants. Always satisfied with CJB. They never try to sell you more service than you need.

Description of Work
Assessment for Carpenter Ants and treatment.

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

11/30/2020

Good! The office schedules 2 follow up visits and those went as planned.

Description of Work
Rat boxes to curb infestation .

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/17/2020

John was on time, friendly and reassured me that he could handle the attic nest. While up on the ladder by the attic vent, he was kind enough to swap out a burned out dusk-to-dawn light bulb for me. I’ll definitely have them back in the spring to replace screening on both vents to prevent wasps from getting further into the attic.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/09/2020

CJB did an excellent job on removing birds nests from my eaves and sealing the points of entry to prevent their return. I would recommend them for this service. However, when I hired them for mole control, they never eliminated the problem, and when asked them them to come back for an additional treatment under their guaranty (which was only a month or two), I got nothing but excuses. The first ti...

Description of Work
Bird's Nest Removal, Mole Control, Mosquito Control*

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

10/28/2020

Very good company. Removed several nest and returned at my request to reinspect. Arrived on time and performed service quickly.

Description of Work
Bee and wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/12/2020

Steven was very helpful on the phone in discussing our issue and getting someone out as soon as possible. Stewart was the technician who came out and took care of everything, and even came back the following morning at 7 am to make sure everything was OK. We would definitely use again and recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Removing underground bumble bee nest

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/09/2020

Great! Nearly all the yellow jackets gone the day of treatment and completely gone by the next day.

Description of Work
Treat yellow jacket infestation

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/30/2020

Perfect job. All went well without requiring a call back.

Description of Work
Exterminate bee's

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/02/2020

We've used CJB Pest for six years for annual mosquito control. We've also had them out previously for carpenter ant control. Most recently we had an issue with a hornet's nest in the front of our home but I was VERY hesitant to have it sprayed because we have newer (approximately five years old) vinyl shake siding and from what I've read online, the chemicals can stain the siding. I discussed this...

Description of Work
hornet's nest removal

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/17/2020

It went well and then later on in the evening it had rain pretty heavy. I don’t know if the rain wash away the Chemicals

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/07/2020