Beckwith Floors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2009

Beckwith Floors has been providing the Metro Detroit Area with unsurpassed quality and service in Carpeting and Flooring since 1994. We offer a wide variety of Carpeting, Hardwood Floors, Water-Proof Floor Covering, Vinyl Planks & Laminate Flooring. We are able to offer our customers wholesale prices from brand-name mills including Armstrong, Bruce, Shaw, Mohawk, Dream Weavers, Dixie Group, Masland, Bella Cera, Hallmark, Provenza, & Coretec. Call our friendly staff today and find out why Beckwith Floors is the best choice in flooring and installation service! Regardless of your flooring needs we've got you covered! Our installers have over 15 years experience. Weekend appointments available upon request....

The Carpet Guys LLC

The Carpet Guys are the flooring and carpet experts of southeast Michigan, servicing all of metro Detroit including Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb counties respectively.

Offers by The Carpet Guys LLC on Angi
MICHIGAN HARDWOOD FLOORS SERVICES

We specialize in sanding, refinishing, and installing all types of wood floors, using the highest quality of finishes: water-based and UV Cured finishes. We are the FIRST & ONLY company in MI to use the UV Light-Cured Technology for refinishing services. Hardwood floor contracting with FULL DUSTLESS EVACUATION Sanding System. Certified by the NWFA for sanding, refinishing, and installing. Our products are Greenguard certified. We are confident that our knowledge, talent, and dedication will leave you satisfied with our high-quality services. WE REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 500 SQUARE FEET IN ORDER TO SCHEDULE WORK.

Leon's Flooring Outlet

Leon’s Flooring Outlet is a specialist in flooring design and installation. When you choose us to install your floors, not only will you be getting the absolute best in quality of materials, you can also expect work from the industry’s most respected contracting professionals. For any living space, no matter how big or small the floor area is, Leons Flooring Outlet has you covered.

Offers by Leon's Flooring Outlet  on Angi

06/10/2019

Great they completed the job and we receive many compliments regarding the carpet

Description of Work
Carpet Installation

10/25/2017

Workers were late and did adequate work. They covered 2 of 6 floor vents and didn’t cut them back open. I have another hatch to the crawl space that needed to be cut out and they forgot that as well. Luckily on that one I happened to catch them missing it and asked it be done right. They were friendly and the quoting process was pretty easy. I asked for very “cushy” carpet and with the carpet and ...

Description of Work
Carpet in 6 rooms.

08/23/2017

Beckwith Floors was soooo wonderful! Richard came to my house and talked through my issues with me. He gave me options that would work for ME, not what would get him the most money. It was like working with family--better, because his team was very professional and he was able to get me on a very fast installation timeline, plus work with other special issues I had. I highly recommend Beckwith Flo...

Description of Work
I had a very messed up floor where I needed flooring installed, so I eventually had Beckwith install carpeting.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/21/2017

Took three days (one more day than planned) probably due to the hot weather. Overall, the new carpet looks and feel pretty good! The workmanship is good. I don't see any visible imperfection.

Description of Work
Lay new carpet throughout entire house with ~2300 square feet.

05/15/2017

The carpet installer actually broke my vertical blinds. It was an old blind, I was planning to replace it, but I guess I had no choice but to replace it right away. They were in a hurry, and they didn't even tell me. The hardwood floor installer was very good.

Description of Work
They replaced the carpet and installed hardwood floors.

Category flooring contractor

Material & installation floor covering, carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl tile, cork and bamboo flooring.

Ceramic Tile - Flooring repairs - Hardwood floor sanding and refinishing - Installing flooring not purchased from our store

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available