A & Z Commercial Roofing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2006

4.3

Additional DBA - Zerbo Enterprises Inc. Additional email - info@azcommercialroofing.com....

All Seasons Roofs

At All Seasons Roofs, LLC we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

MoonShine Window Clean & Power Wash

The main focus of Moonshine is to keep the exteriors of all residential homes and local businesses alive and well. Mother nature can make it very difficult to maintain a clean and well polished property - this is where we come in.

BCM Roofing

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

Offers by BCM Roofing on Angi

04/01/2013

We did not see any initial problems. However, a couple of years ago, our handyman went up into the attic to determine why we were getting some condensation on the ceiling. He discovered that the extra roll insulation installed by A&Z was covering up the soffit vents, and the attic was wet with moisture and mildew: the wood was starting to rot. The ridge vent appeared to be "squashed down" with no ...

Description of Work
A & Z did a tear-off re-roofing for us in 2004. The job seemed to go well: they removed a power exhaust fan, covered the peak vents with plywood, and said that the ridge venting system working with the soffit vents would be adequate to ventilate the attic, even though there are no soffit vents on the rear side of the house: the only soffit vents are across the front. They also installed some extra roll insultation between joists.

04/12/2012

Sam came out promptly. Qouted roof and submitted proposal WITH photos within a day or two.We agreed on price and material (which was an EPDM/rubber roof). He asked for a small deposit unlike others that asked for half UP FRONT.He scheduled us within a week. Work was done in a day on a 2000' industrial flat roof.We were VERY impressed and pleased and would highly recommend. Jim Fillmore - Detroit M...

Description of Work
2000' flat roof on small industrial building. Tear off. Put down new insulation board. EPDM/Rubber roof.

04/12/2011

The estimator/supervisor, Kevin, came out and got up on roof and walked around to see what was needed. Explained what work would need to be done. Pointed out lack of ventilation; suggested putting in soffits and building a saddle at chimneys to divert water and ice. After explaining the work needed, he emailed us a quote with expected work. After looking over the quote we had additional questions ...

Description of Work
Complete tear off and roof replacement. Replaced a strip of metal flashing that had come off.

02/25/2009

I did not go with the contractor. I went with another roofing contractor that I found on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate on my roof. The price was way too much considering the other estimates that I received. Also, the man talked so much and about how much work it would be to replace my roof, that he did not leave me a written estimate, nor did he explain what the cost would include.

12/20/2008

I thought it was going to be a horrible messy job but A & Z worked meticulously to protect our shrubs and property. I'm a stickler for the detail of work and they met or exceeded my expectations. I also obtained 7 other estimates and A & Z were very competitive. Excellent quality of work.

Description of Work
A & Z did a complete tear off of my roof 2 layers of shingles + removal of the clap shingles on a 65 year old home in Grosse Pointe. I also had Dura venting installed by A & Z Roofing.

Installation and repair of roof & gutter.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa