Direct Plumbing & Drain

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2007

Plumbing Services...

Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating And Cooling

Since 1980, Hoover Electric, Plumbing, Heating And Cooling has served Clinton Township with exceptional work at fair and affordable rates. What began as a small commercial electrical business has since diversified to include all the services you need under one roof. Because Hoover is a one-stop shop, the company is better able to manage and negotiate the costs of each project and pass savings along to the customers. Every Hoover technician undergoes rigorous trainings and continuing education to ensure they are up to date on the latest technology and methods available in the industry. Technicians make comfort and safety a top priority of every job, and strive to present themselves in a courteous, professional manner in every interaction. The business stands behind its top-quality work with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.

Heaney Plumbing & Heating

We have technicians readily available to help in your area. You can expect a punctual staff member to arrive at your property promptly to assist you with your needs. Heaney Plumbing is a family-owned and operated business that prides itself on providing honest, professional and reliable air conditioning and heating services for residents and businesses throughout Southeast Michigan. With our level of experience and training, we can handle any job, big or small. We work hard to ensure that we arrive at appointments on time and that we work quickly to identify and resolve problems.

Offers by Heaney Plumbing & Heating on Angi
All Star Drain Cleaning

With over 10 years of professional drain cleaning experience, we are here to address all your drain clearing issues.

06/08/2020

Workers were very professional and explained exactly what needed to be done and got right to work. Great guys. Would use again.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

05/31/2020

Great service and quick response time. This is the 2nd time I have used Direct Plumbing (2 different problems) and I have been very satisfied both times. The problem was corrected and the workspace was left very clean. I would recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
toilet repair

01/10/2018

They did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Plumbing Service and Drain Service

05/03/2017

Great...quick, efficient and cleaned up. Always happy to answer any questions I have. They're also the guys our local hardware store recommends...doesn't get any better than that!

Description of Work
2 toilets kept running. On one the chain kept breaking. Replaced handles, lift rods, tank balls on both and dye-tested to make sure running properly.

02/17/2017

We started finding little leaks in the lines and Direct Plumbing came out, gave us a couple of options. We decided to go for the whole pipe replacement rather than the "band-aid" fix as the leaks appeared. They worked fast, efficient and were very friendly and professional and the price was great. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had our basement pipes replaced.

07/21/2015

they restarted the water heater and tried to trouble shoot but it went out 10 minutes after they left. When I called again they returned and found the real problem. Should they have done it the first time? Probably, but they did fix it correctly the second try. I wasn't upset and was just glad they returned so quickly and got the work completed.....

Description of Work
fixed a hot water heater

01/14/2015

If there continues to be a problem, I will be calling him back.

Description of Work
I left a message and the plumber called back promptly. He listened and then gave advice so that there was no service call :)

12/10/2013

Arrived at approximately 9:30am and evaluated the situation and gave me price of which I agreed upon. Then they left at 9:55 a.m.go pick up the sink, faucet, pipes and returned about 10:50am. As the warehouse was not close by my home. They did the work and did good cleanup - leaving at about 11:25 am. Chris was one of the most friendly and congenial people- he even played with my dogs when he was done with the job. I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom sink, pipes, faucet due to excessive leaking and rot.

07/01/2013

He did a really good job. He called and explained everything. He worked on it for like 2 hours. He even recommended someone to clean up after. It worked out really well. He was a great choice. Afterward he called me to explain everything more. I would highly recommend him

Description of Work
My dad's basement back up.

Category drain cleaning company

06/14/2013

Chris and Ken arrived on time. They were dressed appropriately and neatly. They came in and went right to work explaining what had to be done. They were both very friendly and even played with my little dog who was following them around. They had to leave to pick up a part and returned promptly and finished up the job. They cleaned up after they were done and explained why I had the problem with my outside faucet. I was very impressed with them and asked them to look at another job that I needed to have done. Chris quoted me on the spot and told me to give the office a call and they could come out shortly I would definitely recommend this company and will use them again. 6/12/2013 I did call and have them come out to restore the water pressure to my front hose bib that was clogged with rust. Again they were prompt, congenial and efficient and did a good job. They worked quickly, got the job done and cleaned up after themselves. Very pleasant experience with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced cartridge for frost free hose bib at rear faucet. Also installed flat top washer for laundry drain. 6/12/2013 Restored water pressure to front faucet.

Category plumber

Residential and commercial plumbing, re-pipes & water heaters.