Home Management Company (HMCo)

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2011

Property Management
Home Healthcare - Independent Living

HMCo is a Certified Aging in Place (CAPS) Contractor who specializes in Designing and Constructing Barrier Free Home Modifications and Handyman/Chore services that will allow you or your lived ones to maintain independence and continue living in your home....

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our customers. We offer free estimates, service calls and a smile by our by highly-trained technicians.

Nick’s Outdoor Services

We specialize in lawn mowing, leaf removal, trimming hedges and shrubs, snow plow and snow blowing.

Calee's Cleaning Services

I deep clean everything. I make sure your house or apartment is very disinfected. I'm by myself so I don't have to deal with people not showing up. You won't be disappointed I promise you that! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

12/21/2015

Description of Work
HMco specializes in modifying homes to meet the physical needs of the elderly and handicappers of almost any sort. Experienced and helpful, easy to work with, and provide excellent results. CM

08/12/2014

Very professional, very responsive and very honest. My son stays in Lansing where the work was performed and I stay in Grosse Pointe near Detroit. He kept me informed of the process and did an awesome job !!!

Description of Work
Repair door frame

04/17/2014

Description of Work
Snow Removal. They did an excellent job!

Category handyman service,house cleaning,plumbing,property management

12/23/2013

They will continue to monitor. All previous work has been entirely satisfactory. I don't know what I would have done without Sam and his people. I'd give them an A+++ for all they have done for me.

Description of Work
I am not in the area at present, and they checked on my house after the recent ice storm; cleaned the yard of debris, and made sure the house temperature was above freezing, and will monitor

Category lawn service,property management

09/21/2013

They came to my house and modified an area so that I could return from the hospital as opposed to going to a nursing home. They created a handicapped accessible area in my house which if they weren't able to do I was not going to be allowed to come home as the hospital did not feel it would be safe. Staff very friendly. The great thing is you can tell them what you need and they will make recommen...

Description of Work
Fantastic home repair and customization. Specializing in helping people stay in their homes despite changes in health.

Category property management

Design and build Barrier free home modifications, Home safety consultaion, Design services, Handyman/chore services, Annual maintenance programs, Property managment.

N/A